Hooray for Smileys!

Raven said:
No no silly! An epi-phone is more like an..... I can't think of anything witty and humourous to say there.

And Ku'u of course I'm not questioning your ability to spell, I'm questioning that of the americans who brought the wrong version of english to Hawaii.

And yes Nix I'm older by 21 months.
epiphony

Sorry was aiming for the one that means life changing experience! Damn Me and my Grammatical Inadequacies....

Spunky said:
Sorry was aiming for the one that means life changing experience! Damn Me and my Grammatical Inadequacies....
an epiphany (oops :D ) is defined as:
A sudden manifestation of the essence or meaning of something.
A comprehension or perception of reality by means of a sudden intuitive realization: “I experienced an epiphany, a spiritual flash that would change the way I viewed myself” (Frank Maier).

that was you were searching for?

Spunky said:

You also seem to be afflicted with bouts of random capitalization :D

*Cam thinks she should probably shut-up before someone points out the irony inherent in her making any form of snarky grammatical or spelling comments*

Camelyn said:
You also seem to be afflicted with bouts of random capitalization :D

*Cam thinks she should probably shut-up before someone points out the irony inherent in her making any form of snarky grammatical or spelling comments*

I think you should shouldn't you typo queen.....see you spelt capatilisation wrong.

BeardofPants said:
That reminds me of those things from that anime movie... what was it called?? By the same guy who did Princess Mononoke? Ah... Spirited Away!

those are from princess mononoke ^_^

Back