Horoscope

Mare

I used to have AOL at home and every morning I would read my horoscope. On sis's puter I have MSN. Any answers on a website where it wont give me fifty million pop-ups, but can read the stars LOL. :swing:

Any links for us on where decent ones are? I like the overtly cruel horoscopes. The ones that says: Libra: Give it the hell up, cause you're most likely an abusive alcoholic who deserves a boil where it hurts the most. Don't even leave the bed today. Just sit there and concentrate on what a pathetic worm you've become. Tomorrow wont be any better.

Anyone got any links like that? :D

Aries: (March 21—April 19)
Unfortunately, the depressed economy and reduced demand for the service will force you to once again scale back the price of your mustache rides.

Gemini: (May 21—June 21)
It turns out that there are indeed mountains high enough and valleys low enough to keep you from your love.

*sigh* i think i'll crawl back in bed...what an awful thing to say.

Libra: (Sept. 23—Oct. 23)
You weren't aware that you could go to hell for wearing the wrong pants, but then you saw it in the Old Testament.

The WRONG trousers?! *gasp*

Virgo: (Aug. 23—Sept. 22)
The last members of your extended family will die of leprosy, putting a stop to the stream of interestingly stained hand-me-downs.

WooHoo! :dance: Finally!

Oh..wait....that would be me....:eek5:

Leo: (July 23—Aug. 22) You will fail to inspire either fear or loyalty, in spite of the iron hand that you used in organizing the hayride.

but my face scares everything. doesnt it?

ive always been a fan of the onion :D its the best.

My favorite horoscope I ever heard is from "The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul" (Douglas Adams) wherein Dirk Gently's horoscope reads, "Virtually everything you decide today will be wrong." I know just how he feels. :lol:

Generalized mush. Horoscopes are useless. You make your own decisions which have their own consequences, no one can predict the outcomes.

Actually, what I really believe about horoscopes is that it is more than a little silly to think that an optical illusion can in any way effect your daily life.

Flame away. :D

Did you know that the catholic church considers horoscopes witchcraft, with practioners punishable by stoning?

Back