Horoscope

Professur said:
Did you know that the catholic church considers horoscopes witchcraft, with practioners punishable by stoning?

so if you see stuff in the stars, you get stoned

I always thought it was the other way around

paul_valaru said:
so if you see stuff in the stars, you get stoned

I always thought it was the other way around

depends on your meaning of stoned ;) if you see things in the stars you are stoned. ;)

Professur said:
Did you know that the catholic church considers horoscopes witchcraft, with practioners punishable by stoning?
Well, I'm catholic-but not a practising catholic-pretty sure if I walked into church these days -it would fall down-just like to read what they say-have alittle fun with them-but dont take them serious. Do believe in some superstitons and old wives tales though. Especially by planting Lavender by your garden gate for luck . And if TRUE love comes your way , more than once in life-TAKE IT!!!!

This was my horoscope today - Will someone please explain in Lay terms, what the hell it is supposed to mean! :alienhuh:

Scorpio
October 23 - November 21
Tension in a romantic relationship could be a bit of a problem at this time, dear Scorpio, although the signs may not be exactly clear. It could be that you are a willing participant going along for the ride and that you are hesitant to assert yourself for fear that you might rock the boat. Realize that you are going to have to face the music sooner or later so you might as well just get it out of your system now.

Mare said:
This was my horoscope today - Will someone please explain in Lay terms, what the hell it is supposed to mean! :alienhuh:

Scorpio
October 23 - November 21
Tension in a romantic relationship could be a bit of a problem at this time, dear Scorpio, although the signs may not be exactly clear. It could be that you are a willing participant going along for the ride and that you are hesitant to assert yourself for fear that you might rock the boat. Realize that you are going to have to face the music sooner or later so you might as well just get it out of your system now.

[lay terms]Nothing at all[/lay terms]

Mare said:

Scorpio
October 23 - November 21

I'll say this slowly and clearly....H-U-M-P T-H-E P-O-S-T-M-A-N

That my dear is the precise meaning of your horoscope...every day...of every week...for the rest of your life :p

AlphaTroll said:
I'll say this slowly and clearly....H-U-M-P T-H-E P-O-S-T-M-A-N....That my dear is the precise meaning of your horoscope...every day...of every week...for the rest of your life :p

Ohhhhhh - OK.....so another words the guy i'm seeing if he doesn't want to commit....just hump him as much as possible and have fun while it lasts??? :D :winkkiss:

Mare said:
Ohhhhhh - OK.....so another words the guy i'm seeing if he doesn't want to commit....just hump him as much as possible and have fun while it lasts??? :D :winkkiss:

How do you get from "Hump the Postman" to that?

HUMP THE POSTMAN woman, in all cases, always. That's all there is to it. You have no choice - it's in the stars.

Now shut up and GO HUMP THE POSTMAN ;)

00083365-FAFC-124B-9BCA80C328EC0000.gif

AQUARIUS
You are still the centre of the universe and have a huge wang. Ladies love you. call me on 0901 561 0000 (11).

Damn my horoscope rocks. I'm with the guy who said "How is it possible for 5 million people to have the same day as you" (based on UK population, before the yanks blow a gasket)

Contacts made through friends or colleagues, perhaps younger people, might bring new ideas for bettering your home life, dear Scorpio. Perhaps a new housemate might want to move in, or you could install some new equipment, or you might even have the chance to move to a roomier place. These are only ideas to be considered, however. Final decisions should wait for a later day. There are still some facts that need to be learned first.

this was my horoscope yesterday and its so freaky because something happen about someone moving in !!!???

tonksy said:
Gemini: (May 21—June 21)
It turns out that there are indeed mountains high enough and valleys low enough to keep you from your love.

*sigh* i think i'll crawl back in bed...what an awful thing to say.

What about the other twin? You know...me? ;)

By the bye...

The Twins
May 22 to June 21

Traditional
Gemini traits

Adaptable and versatile........yep...that's me
Communicative and witty......Whatdoyaknow. That's me, too.
Intellectual and eloquent.......Most of the time.
Youthful and lively................I'm still spry, too.

On the dark side....

Nervous and tense...............Rarely. :p
Superficial and inconsistent...Anything but.
Cunning and inquisitive.........Extremely cunning. :grinyes:

And I always thought the dark side was on Xi...;)

Dude, I need to look at the DATES I threads...I saw where Tonks posted about mountains and valleys keeping her away from her love and Unc saying it's true for him too and I was like "WHOA! What happened with them?!" and then I realized that isn't even this year! Or last!

Back