House, MD

nalani

please tell me I'm not the only one completely addicted to this show?

Hugh Laurie is my idol ...

OMG, you have to watch it .. Tuesday nights .. i forget which channel, but i only have three so it's either ABC, CBS or FOX ... Dr. House is the most smart ass dude ever.

Nalani is right. This show is awesome Tonksy, catch it if you can...Too bad it is on the same time as Scrubs and Scrubs will always win my viewing time but an amazing show.

Just wish it came on a different time....very interesting concept with a good cast...though some of those doctors are too pretty to be doctors.

Nalani

FOX. Tuesdays at 9 on FOX.

I agree - they're too pretty .. bastards! hehehehe .. but Hugh Laurie .. when he's seeing patients in the clinic, he just cracks me up ..

It's on at 8pm here ... so I guess the 9pm thing is eastern.

This is how much I love this show - I put away my books and papers when I was studying for my finals just to watch the show LOL .. I'm amazed I passed all my classes :D

2 kids under 5. Capacity to remain conscious past the kids bedtime is a hard task indeed.

Nice to see you up and running, Na. I feared for all of you after the earthquake.

tonksy said:
but it's monday...beside i'm watching DS9....then there's the football game at 9.

My favorite Trek...I have the Defiant as my wallpaper...:eek:

I think I said too much
I said it all
That's me in the corner...:D

I'm hooked as well.

Unc and Tonks - I keep telling you guys - TiVo. Watch in one room, TiVo in another.

Gato_Solo said:
My favorite Trek...I have the Defiant as my wallpaper...:eek:

I think I said too much
I said it all
That's me in the corner...:D
I have all 7 seasons on DVD. I making her watch them. :D Right now were in the early part of season 3. We've just watched the 2 parter where Sisko went back to Earth and circumvented the military coup. We also just saw the part where Ducat captured the Klingon Brid of Prey and started to show the first signs of madness.

unclehobart said:
We also just saw the part where Ducat captured the Klingon Brid of Prey and started to show the first signs of madness.
I suspect this will happen to poor Tonks before long. :lol2:

he isn't making me watch them for fuck's sake. he just can't get it through his thick skull that i actually like it and want to watch it! i named our hermit crabs after the ferengi for pete's sake!

tonksy said:
he isn't making me watch them for fuck's sake. he just can't get it through his thick skull that i actually like it and want to watch it! i named our hermit crabs after the ferengi for pete's sake!

I really got into the show during the last 3 seasons, though. Nothing like some action to take the edge off living on a station...:grinyes:

Back