House, MD

Do you remember the start of the third season where the station fended off an assault by a 90 ship Klingon fleet? That was bad ass ... just for the sake of thinking how much model animation that took. I think they said the one episode took 4 people 9 months to pull off.

unclehobart said:
Do you remember the start of the third season where the station fended off an assault by a 90 ship Klingon fleet? That was bad ass ... just for the sake of thinking how much model animation that took. I think they said the one episode took 4 people 9 months to pull off.

:grinyes: When I saw that, the only thing I could think of was "Picard was a pussy..."

...She's sorta wild
(She wild, she wild)
She's sorta wild
(Really wild, really wild)
She's sorta wild
(She wild, she wild)
A crazy child
(Crazy child, crazy child)
Tonight - tonight - tonight

There she goes
(There she goes)
Up and down
(Up and down)
Ride that bull
(She's ridin' that bull)
All around
(All around)
The best in town
(She's the best in town)
Oh she goes
(She go up, she go down)
Up and down
(I said up and down)

Oh that bull
(The whole bull)
The whole bull
(The whole bull)
The whole bull
(The whole damn thing)
The best in town
(Where she go? Ebzen Sauce...)

-Frank Zappa

unclehobart said:
Nice to see you up and running, Na. I feared for all of you after the earthquake.

up and running? as opposed to what? :D .. I've always been up and running .. trouble is I've been running from class to work, back to class, home, picking up kids, and all that crap .. and .. ummm.. after what earthquake? We haven't had any of magnitude here in a while ...

A.B.Normal said:
What do you expect from FOX viewers. :evilcool:

feck off, I was one of those message posters til I realized the lacking intelligence level of some of them LOL

I hadn't seen House MD when I made that comment ,but having seen several now ,I wonder how FOX managed to find such an excellent show when they also spit out "Who's Your Daddy," :rolleyes:

:confused:

for those who enjoy House, does anyone watch Medical Investigation (lame title IMO) on NBC? It's the NIH flitting about the country saving people from dire illnesses. I'd thought it would be pretty bad, but I have thoroughly enjoyed every episode, and look forward to new ones.

A.B.Normal said:
Indonesia ,Thailand etc... you know the Tsunami.

I wondered if that's what he was talking about - but we're so far and I assumed he, of all people, would know that ...

and by the way

[RANT] start y'all's own TREKKIE thread - this ones about HOUSE :p [/RANT]

:D

Leslie said:
for those who enjoy House, does anyone watch Medical Investigation (lame title IMO) on NBC? It's the NIH flitting about the country saving people from dire illnesses. I'd thought it would be pretty bad, but I have thoroughly enjoyed every episode, and look forward to new ones.

i only get three channels .. and NBC isn't one of them :cry:

nalani said:
I wondered if that's what he was talking about - but we're so far and I assumed he, of all people, would know that ...

and by the way

[RANT] start y'all's own TREKKIE thread - this ones about HOUSE :p [/RANT]

:D
It's what I was talking about. I said it before I knew the epicenter was on the Indian Ocean side and buffered away. It it were on the east side and being the magnitude 9+ that it was ... I dare say that even the waves all the way over in California would have seen a rise.

This particular did show some pretty good legs as it made quite an impact on the east African coast a good 7,000 miles away.

Back