How Canadian are you?

* is proud to be an American

I got one right, out of luck, and gave up by the third question.

Rose said:
* is proud to be an American

what do you mean by that exactly?

trying to warp it into all manner of possible intentional meanings, all I can logically get from it is the ending "and therefore feel ok about being insulated to the point that don't need to know anything about any other country but my own"

and if that's what it was, then I have to take exception to that. :tardbang:

I'm proud to be an American as well, and I don't know jack about those questions asked. I guess I'm a bad world citizen.

I got two right.

when I take quizzes on other countries' stuff...or find out something I should have known about the rest of the world... (i.e. when Bish learned about Congo he started researching immediately) I think to myself, I should learn more...not oh fuckit I'm Canadian I don't need to know :shrug:

just wondered what she meant by that.

Ok, but what's with the Japanese explorer? How was that a Canada question?

Leslie said:
all the questions were different...never got a japanese explorer one :confbang:
:confused: I never got the Japanese explorer, either, and took it three times (just to see if my first score of 8 was a fluke). A few of the questions were repeated in the succeeding tests, so I don't think the scores I got then would count (6 and 8).

this time I only got 5...and in the back ground my kid is yelling "no mom that's not it I know that one!!! You're killing him!!!" :lol:

Hmmm... Can't remember their name exactly, but it was a Japanese explorer with a girls name was the right answer. First solo trip to the north pole.

I got three right the second time around, thanks to Micheal J. Fox

Back