How cool is that?

MrBishop

Seems that we have a pair of directors coming over this afternoon to location-scout the church where I work p/t

They're filming the newest de Niro flick...mostly in Toronto, but looking for a location here.

Now...How cool is that?

ooooooooooooh neato

Ask them if they need a Velcro factory for their film!! I know of one close to Toronto!!! :D

Very cool! You probably could get hired as an extra. They do that a lot on location. Ever see the movie "State and Main"? It's really funny, you might get an idea of what you're in for. :D

Never seen the flick GF...but I've done extra work before...it's a lot of wait/rush/wait

The best part is that it just might take our church out of the black and into the red.

When you're in the red you owe money. I assume the black is worse...

I've always thought red was bad (owing money) and black is positive - not owing money. Thats' why the statement is throwing me for al oop. :s

I may have messed that up...the church is in financial straits now...we'd like out of it...the fees for the use of the church might just help us recover...umh...like that, eh

cool Bish :headbng2:

Part of the movie Tom Sawyer was shot very near my home at an old plantation house. People were flocking to the scene hoping to get in on the action.

Back