How do you feel about music in threads?

How do you feel about sbcanada, aka Specktard?

• huh?

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • sb is not a Specktard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why should I care?

• Specktard is fitting and should remain his title

• no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Anakin
I am not wanted by you? I don't give a crap what you or your cock sucking clan (Justin, fury, you, Leslie, Mitch, Mufu) thinks about me.

Ah so now, you won't leave unless people that you care about say they want you to leave? Can you give us a list so we know who they are? I'm sure it's a short one. :p

s4, do you agree with what fury is doing my editing my profile (title, sig, etc.) to make fun of me??

Fury is the man with power. We don't second guess each other. Have a nice day. ;)

You're just an innocent angel and you have no idea why people screw with you, huh? Live with the consequences of being a spacktard. :p

I wonder why? Because everyone is against me, maybe?

Not everyone is against you. I was rather enjoying this thread.

Don't kiss his ass s4. Just because you aren't in good with him and Sam right now, you don't need to use me as a stepping stool to reach their almighty asses.

Having an argument with me is one thing. Warning me and banning me if I constantly break the rules is one thing. But editing my profile to make a mockery of me is another. It is abuse of power. I want my title changed back to "Veteran" and I want my post count back.

You seem exceedingly fixated on cocksucking and asses, sb. Is there something you've been wanting to share with the class? Sometimes it helps to talk about it.

Don't kiss his ass s4. Just because you aren't in good with him and Sam right now, you don't need to use me as a stepping stool to reach their almighty asses.
Who says he's not in good with us? I like him. :)

This argument wouldn't still be going on if you'd change my fucking profile back! THAT IS WHAT I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back