How do you wanna be remembered?

:headbang:

Attachment(s):

gv.jpg, 2.21kb

4_1038622108.jpg

Nope, no laughs at all. Just utter disgust.

After experiencing the death of two people very close to me exactly 6 weeks apart I no longer find anything that pokes fun at death funny.

some how i think no matter how many people die i will still think death jokes are still the winnner :thumbup:

perhaps i am just a heartless son of a bitch bastard. :(

whoreable said:
perhaps i am just a heartless son of a bitch bastard. :(

Perhaps.

As for me, I'm not sure exactly what I want on my tombstone. Hopefully something about what kind of father I have been to my children, that's what is most important to me.

whoever takes care of my headstone can put whatever they want it. i won't care, i'll be dead.

Nixy said:
Nope, no laughs at all. Just utter disgust.

After experiencing the death of two people very close to me exactly 6 weeks apart I no longer find anything that pokes fun at death funny.
I know I'd probably feel that way for some time. But I like to think I would recover my humour again. I hope I never lose the ability to laugh. Specially at myself. To laugh and to make others laughing is the reason why I exist. I can't think of anything else. That's what has kept me from harm during all the shit I had on life...

It really is true...the spiders find some good'uns...

I think I want to be cremated, and my ashes scattered along a mountain top near home. The thought of my earthly remains becoming a part of these majestic mountains just seems right somehow, given my lifestyle choices. As far as how I would like folks to remember me, I would like them to remember my sense of right and wrong, my faith in God, my struggle to maintain individuality at all times, and my steadfast belief in the notion that maybe, just maybe, things don't always improve with "progress"....that the old ways will always have value.

"Are you happy now?"

S&P, Now you know why I weep at the loss of the JJR archives. Solid fucking gold, they were.

Back