how many phreaking times do I have to say it?????

nalani

For the third time today I have answered the same question

"When can the students use the computers?"

I have addressed this over and over again. Once all the permission forms are signed, they can have their orientation .. but they can't have an orientation until all the forms are signed! I send an update of who has what forms in every day. You'd think, after looking at the list and seeing that obviously not every student has their forms in, and orientation can not happen because of this fact, then the students, in turn, can NOT use the computers. Does this make sense only to me?!?!?!?!?!

cheeseandphreakingrice, I swear!

[/vent]

*following les and running out of here as fast as I can, but not before asking ...*

So, nan, when can the students use the computers?

Every day, before class starts, say the list out loud. Then say..."When these slackers have gotten their permission forms in, the class will begin orientation on the computers."

Nothing like a little peer pressure. ;)

:bitchslap:

*bitchslaps all the smartasses except ku'u cause she's the mother of my little pouty lip baby*

*bitchslaps Luis twice for his obvious lack of good computer judgement* :p

:D

and the answer to all of you is

[/siz]

*hands Na my permission slip*

Well, can I use the computer now...HUH.....HUH......HUH?

no, you can't use it yet because you haven't gone through orientation :p

but if you ask me real nice, I might let you slide ... :brow:

Na, I lost my permission slip. Can I have another one? And can I use the computer now?

:rofl:

Does that mean I'm exempt from all bitchslaps just 'cause I'm the mother of pouty lip baby?

mwuhahaha!

kuulani said:
:rofl:

Does that mean I'm exempt from all bitchslaps just 'cause I'm the mother of pouty lip baby?

mwuhahaha!

I wouldn't say exempt ... well, not by everyone .... :D

Nan I'm surprised at you! Don't you know the proper procedure is to put labels everywhere so that they know when the phreakin' slackers can use the 'puters? *tsk, tsk, tsk* Perhaps, Ku'u and I can do that for ya! :D

*wait a minute, let me bend over alittle more so I can get a good bitch slap* unless, I'm exempt too for being the aunty of the pouty lip baby ;)

hehehe .. I don't bitchslap my sisters .. unless that's their thing :D

hey - I know .. I can make a huge ass pink memo and stick it on the wall too! :D

i feel disorientated, can have the 'orientation' first, then the permission slips, then some more 'orientation' :D :D :D

Back