Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 2-3

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 4-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7+

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I was born in Ottawa, I should really get back there and see it again...August you say? ;)

btw I can say foursome :lol:

Jon said:
on the other hand, there is this really nice girl that i'm getting to know at the moment... she's a cracker - half-Welsh, quarter-French, and quarter-Spanish (however that works).

que?!

where'd that one come from?? eh eh?? enquiring minds want to know!

im not sure but i want to get some i got some hello kitty valentines for girls. so i dont know how many people ill give em to but ive got some in mind

Sendin' no cards 'ere, but thinkin' 'bout sendin' roses to my sweetie at her work..........(forget chocolate! she's already bought her dress an' told me to forget chocolate)

Thinkin' carefully 'bout it now! My bro at work says, "once ya start ya jus' 'ave to better it a bit each year that follows".

He's been married 25 yrs. now an' has appearently has refrained from the whole flower thing.

Any thoughts? (jus' a few days 'til decision time)

My gut says, "go for it!". Only skeptic voices say, "hesitate".................Senses are directin' me to call the flourist! (probably will);)

theres always the basic: take your lover in your arms and hold them tight and say how much you love them and how happy you are theyre in your life.

ok ill shut up now that was stupid

freako104 said:
theres always the basic: take your lover in your arms and hold them tight and say how much you love them and how happy you are theyre in your life.

ok ill shut up now that was stupid

Sounds like a great idea there :D

Valentines Day is a made up, useless holiday that was created by the greeing card companies to sell more stock before the June weddings begin. St Valentine

Love. respect & honor your significant other everyday.

Gonz said:
Valentines Day is a made up, useless holiday that was created by the greeing card companies to sell more stock before the June weddings begin. St Valentine

Steak and BJ Day (03/20) is a made up, useless holiday created by a bunch of malcontents in answer to a made up, useless holiday created by the greeting card companies to sell more stock before the June weddings begin... :confuse3: :lol:

Aunty Em said:
Gonz said:

Steak and BJ Day (03/20) is a made up, useless holiday created by a bunch of malcontents in answer to a made up, useless holiday created by the greeting card companies to sell more stock before the June weddings begin... :confuse3: :lol:

Is NOT! :hmm: :crying4:

it is pt were sorry we know you enjoyed getting the bjs as all men would but it is made up. dont worry the missus and jerrek still love you

Gonz said:

I agree with the concept of love, respect & honor each day!

But, so what if the marketeers seek to make good consumers of us all?

Its not jus' summed up in jus' so much as lettin' the culture dictate our well intentioned 'whims' on certain designated days, as takin' another opportunity, once a year to express, in a special way, what our "significant other" means to us.

Allright, I sound like another well meanin' brigadeer candy buyer, I don't care. She's gonna be suprised by 6 beautiful long-stemmed roses, in front of her co-workers, an' she's not gonna doubt whether her "significant other" thinks she's a cut above the rest!:headbang:

Die all ye skeptics!! An' those who've been there/done that before me!

(Did I mention that I'm not buyin' a card?):D

HOLY SHIT I GOT a FUCKING CARD!!! :eek::eek::eek:

No, seriously, the real deal! Nicole, you're a gem, baby :hug: :kiss:

I'm gonna have a grin on me face all day now... :D

Back