Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 20-60 minutes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • more than 1 hour

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • i don´t have a cell phone

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
daily cell phone useage - less than 5 minutes a day. i've got lots of roll-over minutes...too bad i cant sell them.

the boyfriend and i are on a family plan, so instead of paying long distance on our regular phone we use our cell phones since it's free between each other

Last month was almost 3,000 minutes on our phones, nearly all for work. However, the free sprint-to-sprint minutes cut that down to about 300.

Less than 5min a day for sure. Here in Hamilton I usually only use it to call Buscheck (phone number on each bus stop will tell you how long til the next bus) when I remember to take it with me. In Brampton I remember it more cause my mom wants me to have a cell when I am out in her car...I usually only use it there to make a quick call to someone to confirm plans or ask a quick question I need to know the answer to (like to call my mom to ask what size my bro wears when I'm Christmas shopping for example...)

I have my home phone forwarded to my cell and I still use it less than minutes a day.

Less than five a day. People only call me on it if I'm needed as a sub, or something like that. I only call people when I need to give/get practical info on something.

Other than that, it's mainly used for messages. Like, when my mom wants to remind me who's birthday it is and stuff.. :p

I went from using it a lot to use it barely less than 2 minutes a day (if any).
On weekends it goes up to 4 minutes.

BeardofPants said:
*prays to the god she doesn't believe in that he never gets one

Psstt...BOP

dramallama9vu.jpg

Okay ,so I couldn't find a "don't feed the window licker tard" pic :shrug:

Back