• Not every day, but at least once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not every week, but at least once a month

• Never

• I can't see the display cos my beer gut gets in the way so there's no point

• The scales have been broken ever since I whopped my fat, pie-eating ass down on them

• I am allergic to seafood and scales make me come up in a rash

• I prefer to walk

• Al Gore

• Total voters
Look Majesty, you are not supposed to be fat. And no beer for you! You are supposed to drink imported wines from France at $3,000 a bottle.

I hope the boogeyman isn't watching this board. He can get ID's on most of us. I'm not slovenly yet.

Crap, wrong thread.

Scale? what the hell is that? The only thing that isn't in the wall or floor in my bathroom is toilet paper.

Stop Laughing said:
Crap, wrong thread.

Scale? what the hell is that? The only thing that isn't in the wall or floor in my bathroom is toilet paper.

Your bathroom has no sink, toilet or ceiling?! Nice. I've always been a fan of the minimalist approach. Tell me, do you shit in a bag? :)

insert penis here said:
Stop Laughing said:
Crap, wrong thread.

Your bathroom has no sink, toilet or ceiling?! Nice. I've always been a fan of the minimalist approach. Tell me, do you shit in a bag? :)

In North America we generally place toilets on the floor (like SL mentioned), sinks go "in" the wall.

I'm also wondering about the ceiling though.

LOL, I read it as...

Scale? what the hell is that? The only thing that isn't the wall or floor in my bathroom is toilet paper.

Oops. :D

Quite curious about his ceilng now though. An open-air shitter would be cool. All the smell would go straight up into space and you could sit on the bog, looking up at the stars.

:headbang:

:D Shit in a bag, LOL, I only do that in the forest or when I want to set it on fire for someone. :p

BTW, I wonder what it would be like to go to an open air bathroom while it's raining... maybe not.

Back