How NOT to be a star

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Maurice Clarrett. This guy has flubbed everything that has come his way. Stupendously talented athlete, got greedy, blew his NFL career, now he's named in an armed robbery. What an idiot.

Story

Professur

That's what happens when a guy chooses a child's game as a career path. You can't really expect them to grow up, now can you?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Why yes. Yes I can in fact. I expect everyone to grow up and accept the responsibilities inherent to growing up. I expect everyone to realize that decisions have consequences. I expect everyone to contribute in some meaningful way to their own betterment and to the advancement of their community, nation, and species as a whole.

You can stop giggling now.

woodman19_99

I agree, this guys gift is a complete waste on him.

" You will not make the NFL, you JACKASS!" (edited quote from Happy Gilmore)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I have similar expectations. As I age, it hurts less to be constantly disappointed.

AlphaTroll

Hey Gonz, my birthday is coming up. Why not surprise the shit outta me and NOT be a cynic...just for the day ;)

Professur

He can't. We have it under good authority that the world would come to a rather abrupt end if he did.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
On behalf of the population of OTC, I beg of you to NOT, under any circumstance, post any photograph of Gonz in tutu and tiara regardless of color of said tutu. Well, maybe a nice tranquil chiffon color might be OK, it'd go with his back hair so well...NO! NONE!!

tonksy

How about a vintage Lilly Pulitzer mumu with a french chignon complete with hibiscus behind the ear and silver rhinestone sandals?

A.B.Normal

tonksy said:
How about a vintage Lilly Pulitzer mumu with a french chignon complete with hibiscus behind the ear and silver rhinestone sandals?

Even if I knew what the hell you were describing I'd say NO would be the safest bet.