How the hell?

was watchin this program the other day, about real situations where people got busted by survillence video, in one of them this guy pissed in some guys coffee, and he drank it, did not even notice it, it was a security manager or something that noticed the recording later, how the hell does one drink piss and not know it? eww! does coffe mask taste that well? any one wanna try it and tell me? :D

Bink

I saw something like that months ago on some US show called "captured on tape" or something. I don't even bother asking questions, that stuff's just wrong.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Coffee doesn't cover up anything, you can taste lots of stuff in it. My kid last year for awhile thought it was a big joke to doctor my coffees with anything he could find, the most memorable was Playdoh! I took a big swig of it too! Bleeeecccchhhhh! :D Now if I've put my cup down, I stir and sniff first.

equinoxe3d

We have a TV channel that presents all this kind of "catastrophic" FOX stuff (hidden cameras, police chases, you know the genre), there was a similar one, but the guy pissed on donuts instead; nobody even noticed it afterwards :D

I agree with Bink, those things seems just plain fake...

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
That's just.... wrong.

I had a friend that managed a Domino's Pizza - man, some of the things I heard just gives me shudders. :(

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
I'm all excited about Guiness's new bottle.

The can isn't that bad, when you're in a pinch, but it's hardly convinient for a lot of "outdoor" type parties.