How would they market you?

equinoxe is an electric drill that takes high-quality digital photos! It exists in five dimensions and plays the American national anthem.

It's kinda right, just replace the american anthem with the canadian one :headbang:

unclehobart said:
It's a biro that kills weeds down to the root, can read warchalking symbols and has no sharp edges.

can a brit tell me what a biro and warchalking is?

as scanty said, biro is the ballpoint, the name is from the original inventor of the ball-point mechanism, a hungarian guy called ladislao biro.

warchalking are the signs currently being marked around some cities that give information on local broadband wireless internet connections. they are usually from people advertising their own connection for free to be piggy-backed on to.
warchalking takes off

fury is a lunchbox that fetches your hat! It is water-absorbent and holds up to twenty cigarettes. (cigarettes? :sick:)

The Flurffmeister­™ is a samurai sword that's fully recycleable! It plays MP3s and follows a target of your choice.

Dennis is a fax machine that stays sharp forever! It comes with its own storage kennel and traps mice in a humane fashion.

na is a wrapping paper that can read warchalking symbols and hasn't gone on any murderous rampages yet.

the operative word here is yet ;)

Mitchell
Mitchell is like a normal lunchbox, but it can be taken apart and reassembled in thirty seconds.

PuterTutor
PuterTutor is a CD-rom! It loves you as a person!
PT
PT is a feather duster that spins about its axis! It obeys simple instructions.
Cory
Cory is a banner advert! It is solar-powered!

nalani™ is an aquarium that looks really, really good, scans its user's fingerprints and has a built-in alarm clock.

©nalani is a wrapping paper! It plays the American national anthem!
... yeah - right *pfft*

nalani said:
na is a wrapping paper that can read warchalking symbols and hasn't gone on any murderous rampages yet.

hmmm ... on another warpath, are we? :p :D

kuulani said:
nalani said:

hmmm ... on another warpath, are we? :p :D

can I help it? I am Native Hawaiian and Comanche ... it's my destiny :p :headbang:

It's a pot plant that runs on tapwater! It is guaranteed to save you a hundred pounds a month.

...sounds like a couple of stoner friends of mine. :D

It's a suppository that speaks randomly-generated sentences! It can be taken on holiday and contains alcohol.

blimey... sounds like me uncle.

Pez Dispenser - What is major success without small accomplishments?

Sweet ´n shiny, served in small sizes since seventyseven

Back