Howdeeee Padinur...

AlphaTroll

OK, I know, I know - this probably does not belong here...kinda like glow sticks don't belong in your nose...or any other body part...well, maybe..nope, nope, none..

I might be back for more than 5 minutes this time. (Oh I know - it's all really exciting innit?) And I seriously do not have the inclination to read through 10 000 000 posts, so I'll just ask right here:

Who got married / divorced / hooked up / moved / had sex changes / became smurfs / ate kids / sacrificed virgins and so on and so forth in my exeptionally long absence?

AlphaTroll said:
OK, I know, I know - this probably does not belong here...kinda like glow sticks don't belong in your nose...or any other body part...well, maybe..nope, nope, none..

I might be back for more than 5 minutes this time. (Oh I know - it's all really exciting innit?) And I seriously do not have the inclination to read through 10 000 000 posts, so I'll just ask right here:

Who got married / divorced / hooked up / moved / had sex changes / became smurfs / ate kids / sacrificed virgins and so on and so forth in my exeptionally long absence?

ME!

all of the above (except the sex change)

Paul hooked up with Les, Bishop is expecting, Spot bought a house, some have moved off to college, Tonks has a girl turning 5 today, Fury got a new place, Greenfreak is getting married, Toolbox is moving to Luxembourg.

He's just saying that because my 6-pack's turning into a case of 24 ;)

MrsBish is expecting...I'm just putting on some 'courtesy weight' :D

Welcome back. Things at the HomeLAN house have been extremely boring - just the way I like it.

i got engaged, and am looking for a new job with the state, that will rake me in a lot of dough and let me possibly retire at age 49 :)

I finally finished school and got a job in the newspaper industry as a sports reporter for a small twice-weekly paper.

Ye know, when I was a fresh-faced noob I got beer....now, I return from months of self-inflicted excile and the best I get is a perfunctory (possible) leg-hump from a weirdo over in the KK??

*feels soooooo loved*

:D

Congrats Bish, Ash & Inky!!!!

BoP - sounds like a good deal yer got going though - steal the pants off the virgins to be sacrificed

*Is EVER so thankful she gave her virginity away ages ago*

AlphaTroll said:
Ye know, when I was a fresh-faced noob I got beer....now, I return from months of self-inflicted excile and the best I get is a perfunctory (possible) leg-hump from a weirdo over in the KK??

*feels soooooo loved*

:D

Congrats Bish, Ash & Inky!!!!

BoP - sounds like a good deal yer got going though - steal the pants off the virgins to be sacrificed

*Is EVER so thankful she gave her virginity away ages ago*

Yeah, and you ignored my messages on msn :p

Actually they went to the new girl in the office (she got my old PC and I got a brand spanking new one) - poor girl had no clue, eventually she came over to me and said "I keep getting message from (insert Luis's addy)???"

Still need to load MSN on this machine and kill it on the old one. Sorry bout that though hun :hug:

Back