How's your sex life?

Professur

Would a little bit of fantasy role playing spice it up? Well, here's your chance. The company that supplied Jetsgo Airlines with uniforms, and promotionary gear was caught with $150,000 of inventory when Jetsgo filed for tit's up. And they're selling much of it on E-bay. Uniforms for stewaresses, pilots, etc. Even the accessories to help make it more real. Get them before they're gone.

HomeLAN

Considering the threat to air travel these days, I'm thinking real uniforms on e-bay is a bad idea.

tonksy

i'd imagine you'd have to rehem the skirt and the neckline to spice up your fantasy but whatever floats your boat.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Considering the threat to air travel these days, I'm thinking real uniforms on e-bay is a bad idea.

Well, not if they're Jestgo uniforms :lloyd:

Inkara1

Geez, every time I start looking at my options for flying to Atlanta this kinda crap pops up!

PrincessLissa

HomeLAN said:

That's what I am thinking.

There are places that sell the really sexy fantasy stewardess uniforms for pretty cheap. That would be more "fantasy" than a real, more drab looking one.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I've been having major work done on my teeth so my jaw is massively out of commision. I can't wait til it's back to normal again.

My BF has been on some meds that take away sex drive, so I've been very - deprived - lately. I like minimum 3 times a week (on a dry week). Now I'm lucky if I get 3 times a month. Even though I know it's the meds, I can't help but sometimes think it's me.

Oh my God - where did all that come from???

Perhaps I should go see Gonz.

heehee

Winky

nothing could be finer
than the smell of yer vaginer
in the morning

er did I actually post that?

silly horn-dogs

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Winky said:
nothing could be finer
than the smell of yer vaginer
in the morning

er did I actually post that?

silly horn-dogs

lol.. ew. I'll pass on mornin' vag smells.