Hugo Chavez Calls Bush 'Devil' at U.N.

I am coming to believe more and more strongly that much of the world is run by morons and mental defectives.

In the 60's, when Kruschev banged a thong, America got pissed. Even those who disliked JFK were mad at the audacity of some foreign leader coming here & disrespecting us on our own soil.

Now, in two days, we've had 2 foreign leaders come here & bash our President & our country & threaten us. Where is the outrage? I suppose that 5 years of liberal treachery has emboldened our enemy. What a surprise.

Now, in two days, we've had 2 foreign leaders come here & bash our President & our country & threaten us. Where is the outrage? I suppose that 5 years of liberal treachery has emboldened our enemy. What a surprise.

Don't forget Johnson and his idea of an "enlightened" society and Carters malaise term with double digit everything...

For forty years the American public has been conditioned to think they will be taken care of instead of the other way around...

When you said "continue to bite the hand that feeds you" I assumed you meant Chavez was biting Bush's hand by calling him the devil.

So, I asked what that hand was feeding Chavez.

Did you mean something else?

When you said "continue to bite the hand that feeds you" I assumed you meant Chavez was biting Bush's hand by calling him the devil.

That's right you did, without knowing what is behind, in part, of Venusalias economy...

So, I asked what that hand was feeding Chavez.

Did you mean something else?

America imports a large part of the production of crude oil from Venusalia. In reality what Chebez did was insult the leader of his bigest custurmer...

That's right you did, without knowing what is behind, in part, of Venusalias economy...

I assumed what you meant with your phrase and I was right.

You could also say Venezuela is feeding the US oil.

It's not like they're not going to be able to sell the stuff if they don't sell it to the US.

America imports a large part of the production of crude oil from Venusalia. In reality what Chebez did was insult the leader of his bigest custurmer...

1.5 million barrels a day

Say, wasn't that Citgo I just passed?

If we had a leader with any balls, Chavez would be sharing space with Hoffa by now. Him and that sand flea from Iran both.

But since we don't, let's just sit around and defend these idiots' statements a few dozen more times.

Even better, let's send Pelosi to Venezuela and Kennedy to Iran and let them do something like this. I bet they get celebrated as heroes too. Right?

Time to detonate some bombs folks. Poking a sleeping lion is never smart, but methinks this lion might be comatose by now...or neutered.

Not liking Bush has zero to do with it, as any adult would deduce.

Being a terrorist shitwad is another ball of wax.

Coming onto American soil and lambasting our leaders would rile any true American. I know which line I'm in. Do you?

Back