Hulk

Not too bad a movie, just watched it :D And he does use the 'angry' line but not in the way you'd quite expect ;)
I'd give it 10/10 for Action and about 7.5/10 for story. The 2 stoners give it the same as well :D

saw it last night, i thought it was relatively boring, far too drawn out, like they were trying to make a really long movie for the sake of making a really long movie. the CG effects were excellent though.

Too long, too drawn out. Not really boring to me. CGI effects were very good. Ang Lee went a bit overboard with the split screen shots if you ask me. The parts near the end with his dad were kinda confusing and not that great, but the setup in the first half was very good.

I liked it overall. But I can see how some people might become a bit bored by it.

I thought it was pretty solid overall. A bit different from your usual comic book flick. CG was much better than I thought it would be, especially the close-ups.

flavio said:
CG was much better than I thought it would be, especially the close-ups.

It should be considering Industrial Light & Magic coded whole new programs just for this movie's CG effects.

Back