husband/wife venting session

PuterTutor said:
That's another thing. You wimmens always let that shit bother you WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH!

Amen Brotha

Jeebus them wimmens really do that and another thang

They nevah fergit!!!

Jus let that dead dog lie thar honey! Sheesh

Leslie said:
bwahaha!

In hindsight I guess it's good he was a lazy ass...or the kids would be visiting him in prison now :blank:

No need to go that far. I'm sure there are plenty of 30-something hotties that could be hired for babysitting...You, for instance. ;)

Tell yah 'nother thang

Me wifey won't gimme a straight answer.
I ask a simple question that reqiures a simple
"yes" or "No" answer

Guess the problem is making a decision.

Little Luck ever getting one !!!

Guys can make them snap decisions
right or wrong, make up yer friggin' mind!!!

Winky said:
hey nevah fergit!!!

that's what irritates my husband about me ... the fact that i bring up every old shit when we get into an argument. is that strictly a woman thing?

kuulani said:
that's what irritates my husband about me ... the fact that i bring up every old shit when we get into an argument. is that strictly a woman thing?

Yep. Anything that pissed you off more than 5 days ago is illegal to bring up in an argument ever again. It's in the marriage rulebook. Didn't you get it after the ceremony? :D

Gato_Solo said:
Yep. Anything that pissed you off more than 5 days ago is illegal to bring up in an argument ever again. It's in the marriage rulebook. Didn't you get it after the ceremony? :D
i do that because usually i don't sweat the small stuff because i dislike arguing...but when the small stuff starts to add up...

kuulani said:
old shit when we get into an argument. is that strictly a woman thing?

Well it may not be a "strictly woman thing"

But being pissed about the "old stuff" to this very day sure is.

Most, if not all guys get over hurts real quick
whereas girlies let it stick in their craws forever.

It prolly goes back to ancient evolution.
If a guy stayed mad at his hunting buddies forever
he and his family would starve

But if a cave-woman was hurt by a mate it would behoove
her to stay the Hell away from him in the future.

Problem today is Wimen's get torqued over completely
inconsequential things.
Now if I beat you over the head and rape you
even I'd think you could hold it against me for a little while.

kuulani said:

Yes...stop with that pointless tripe which occured weeks, months, years ago.

You spend more time and energy remembering nonsensical blunders instead of moving forward.

Feels for all who have to vent about a husband/wife....Glad I don't have to anymore..... :devious:

IDLEchild said:
Yes...stop with that pointless tripe which occured weeks, months, years ago.

You spend more time and energy remembering nonsensical blunders instead of moving forward.
well...now let's just suppose that maybe thry bring up these issues again is because they were unresolved. :shrug:
maybe we bring up the fact that we are still mad at you for staying out late on saturday because you came home late tonight? a series of insensitive behavior? maybe some times it is the man who is not moving forward.

tonksy said:
well...now let's just suppose that maybe thry bring up these issues again is because they were unresolved. :shrug:
maybe we bring up the fact that we are still mad at you for staying out late on saturday because you came home late tonight? a series of insensitive behavior? maybe some times it is the man who is not moving forward.

Perhaps we stay out late because you're angry whether we do the 'right' thing or not. :shrug: Insensitive behavior is most definitely a female term. How can someone be insensitive coming home late? They came home, didn't they? Phones are not always present, so what's your spouse supposed to do? Stick his head out the window and yell, hoping you'll hear him? :lol2:

Gato_Solo said:
Perhaps we stay out late because you're angry whether we do the 'right' thing or not. :shrug: Insensitive behavior is most definitely a female term. How can someone be insensitive coming home late? They came home, didn't they? Phones are not always present, so what's your spouse supposed to do? Stick his head out the window and yell, hoping you'll hear him? :lol2:
if a phone were seriously not available i would not be angry...besides that was just an example. i was going to use "maybe we are still mad at you for losing your job last month when you sleep through your morning alarm because you got too drunk the night before"...but the memories :shudder:
all i mean is that women are not necessarily over dramatic. sometimes the man is wrong. sometimes the woman is wrong.

tonksy said:
sometimes the man is wrong. sometimes the woman is wrong.

:wink2: If more women thought like you, the world would be a much more peaceful place. :grinyes:

As for the first part of your reply,

i was going to use "maybe we are still mad at you for losing your job last month when you sleep through your morning alarm because you got too drunk the night before"...but the memories :shudder:
I think you should speak up when it happens, and get it over with. Anything less than that is called dishonesty.

Gato_Solo said:
I think you should speak up when it happens, and get it over with. Anything less than that is called dishonesty.
oh yes....but if the irresponsible party is about to lose the new job you can guarantee it'll get thrown back in your face....kinda like when you mom catches you coming home drunk and says, "i knew when i caught you eating that glue when you were 5 that you were going to have trouble!"

tonksy said:
oh yes....but if the irresponsible party is about to lose the new job you can guarantee it'll get thrown back in your face....kinda like when you mom catches you coming home drunk and says, "i knew when i caught you eating that glue when you were 5 that you were going to have trouble!"

As long as you're within that 5-day window, you're fine. After that, if the situation isn't resolved it's because you decided to be vindictive with it later. Grudges are ugly, and arguments are no fun, but holding it in is worse. I'm sure that if you had cancer, you'd get it removed...well bottling up your anger is exactly the same. You've got to remove it, or it'll eat you up from the inside. Let it out, and then let it go. ;)

Oooh, ooh, I got one. Had to use the wife's car yesterday. By the time I got to the end of the driveway (1/4 mile) the oil pressure was basically gone. Fuel in the oil. When I talked to her about it later, she said the oil pressure had been doing that "for a while." :eek: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chcr said:
Oooh, ooh, I got one. Had to use the wife's car yesterday. By the time I got to the end of the driveway (1/4 mile) the oil pressure was basically gone. Fuel in the oil. When I talked to her about it later, she said the oil pressure had been doing that "for a while." :eek: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gotta go on you with this one. Mind you I was the opposite, every little noise and whatever no matter how minor, I was on him about getting it fixed...so pick your poison :lol:

chcr said:
What kind of car?

Back