Hypothetical question of the day (October 28th)

What would you choose? (Read below)

• 18th century (1700s)

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • 24th century (2300s)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
You have been given a choice to spend the rest of your life EITHER in the 18th century OR in the 24th century. Which do you choose?

24th, assuming there is one. I've learned about the 18th century, it wasn't pleasant, the plague, hunger like we have never seen, dirty, unsanitary, I could go on.

I consider myself a bit of an adventurer, therefore, I'd really like to see the 24th century, see if we finally get cars that take us to work while we nap.

on the 24th century we are going to be in war against the machines, don'¡t you guys watch the TV?

:D

That's not what my Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandson told me. He was just here last week.

in the 24th century robotic wives will be cheap and effective and probably hot to boot.

the 24th century will probably have a better handle on most medical ailments as well.

24th... one word: HOLODECK!

I can imagine who I'd do with it right now... 20 gajillion polygons just on her breasts, and infinite FPS :headbng2:

Will the polar ice caps have melted yet by the 24th century? Or will that ice age that we were promised in the 1970s show up by then?

24th for sure. I'd take the chance that I might arrive on a barron wasteland and instantly die of massive radiation exposure or be killed by aliens.

Plus, I want to meet Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner and complement them on their excellent acting skills.

AlladinSane said:
18th if I could mantain my intelectual capability I would be king there...

You would rule over Monroe? Madison? Lincoln?

If you want to rule over people, your best bet would be to head forward to the 24th century. By that time the Greenies and/or Islamicists will have accomplished the downfall of civilization, and you'll have a true race of idiots to overawe with magic tricks like making fire blossom from a device in your hand, etc. That is, if they don't eat you.

Back