I´m still drunk

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm still drunk

Good morning everyone.

Yesterday i went to a party, it started around 3:00pm, and i was drinking the whole time til it ended (i got home around 4:00am).

I still feel drunk. :beerdrnk:

**useless thread**

:D :D

I've never experienced the hangover, i guess that's why i'm still getting drunk on weekends.

Since we are speaking about intoxication I think this would be a good time tell give up your best BLACK-OUT stories.

Me- Many, many years ago, I was driving in Manhattan with my partner who lived downtown. We were on a mission to see his brother uptown. Upon his suggestion,we stopped at a bar to pound down a couple. Well, just stopping at 1 bar turned into stopping at least into 12 bars that my friend frequented all around the City. We were both drinking Stoli 100 and Gingers all the way. After the last bar we were at 110th st. and climbing. Somewhere in the Bronx I looked over and he was gone!! I was so blown out, I pulled over on Fordam road and called my future brother-in-law to come and get me. It was not a cool area at all. The next day I caught up with my drinking buddy; he said that I was actually driving OK (from what he could tell!) But he said I was laughing like a madman! When we approached the area where his brother lived, and I kept on laughing! About 4 blocks went past when I stopped for a light and he jumped out!!That was one experience I will never forget. Looking back I realize how stupid and dangerous all that was. I thank God that nothing happened. Compared to the rest of the crowd I grew up with who are still breathing, I was tame.

I once got so drunk I couldn't find my car in the parkin lot (even though it was parked right up front). I lived about three miles from the bar, so I started walking home. I woke up the next morning with my clothes still on and had grass stains all over my knees and elbows and no idea where my car was. It scared the hell outta me cause I had to have crossed three major roads to get to my house. It's a wonder I didn't get run over much less arrested.

I always find my car when i'm drunk, and i always drive no matter how drunk i am, i always get home safe with no scratches. I have the gift of being able to drive well when i'm drunk.

Originally posted by Luis G

I always find my car when i'm drunk, and i always drive no matter how drunk i am, i always get home safe with no scratches. I have the gift of being able to drive well when i'm drunk.

Famous last words ;)

I need to move my head very slowly, because "my frame rate" is a little low right now.

OK... had a pretty weird night too.

Spent a lot of money and didn't get pissed (hate nights like that...)

Broke up a fight.

Stopped a guy jumping out of a third-floor window because his girlfriend is a slag and sleeps with other guys.

Watched "Anal Rape 3" and "Rocco's Moderately Big-Titted Adventure" with a large group of girls. :headbang:

Had a large pizza at 3:00am (munchies pt I)

Had a Chicken Tikka Masala at 4:00am (munchies ptII)

Microwaved a jar of mustard until it squealed like a kettle boiling.

Got back to my room at 4:30am.

Posted on OTC (somewhere...).

Passed out at about 5am.

Pucker. :)

MuFu.

I blame the Vodka Red Bull myself. Weird shit always happens when you drink that stuff.

MuFu.

redbull itself is bad enough, still get the shakes if i have more than a couple.... :cool:

Back