I´m still drunk

Originally posted by MuFu
I blame the Vodka Red Bull myself. Weird shit always happens when you drink that stuff.

MuFu.

Mate, that stuff is fucking lethal.

Makes you go all :eek10: for about 2 hours (the RedBull part), then if you stop drinkin it, you go and try it on with some bird with a face like a bulldog licking the piss of a nettle (the vodka part) before finally conking out, partly due to dehydrartion and partly due to the fact you're too pissed to stand up anyway :D

Jon

I once got drunk on Gin and Fresca. I have never been able to touch either of them since that night. I drank a fifth of Gin and went back for a second one. I got half of it drank and all of a sudden the Gin took ahold. It turned into one of the worst drinking experiences I ever had.

I used to do okay when I was drinking beer, but when I had hard liquor, I would get extremely wild and not remember things the next day. I had a lot of memory lapses where I couldn't remember anything when I was drinking.

I can tell you this much. I am very glad that I don't drink anymore and don't think I could take it anymore.

For some odd reason, hard liquor treats me better than beer. I'll get really drunk on liquor, but I don't ever get sick, never have memory problems, don't pass out, and don't have that bad of a hang over the next day. Typically, when I've just had way too much liquor I cease being able to speak and just follow people around (if that's required at the time) or just sit and watch the party.

Now, with beer... I tend to do really stupid things. Really stupid. I also have had a couple of bad "don't remember" episodes with beer, and the next day is pure hell. I also get sick after a case or so (well, used to... since college I probably can't drink a six pack without passing out :D).

Not sure why, but I know if I'm going to do lots of drinking (long night), then I stick with liquor. I prefer beer now (dark mostly) for the taste though. :confuse3:

anyone here tried absynthe? i had some just after it was legalised in the uk - very wierd stuff.... :cool:

Years ago, I went out with a guy who was in NYC EMS and we used to party with the EMS guys constantly. One night, one of his friends that he called Hannibal had a party. I thought it was his real name till I first saw him-I swear to God Almighty, this guy looks exactly like Hannibal Lechter, just shorter. It really gives his patients a scare :laugh:

Anyway, I typically don't drink straight liquor so they were mixing grain alcohol with pineapple juice for me. I got so trashed, later on I let them put a straight jacket on me and lock me in the laundry room because I was so sure I could escape. After what seemed like forever, I didn't escape and started feeling lightheaded like I was going to pass out right there and my boyfriend finally found me. He yelled at them (he wasn't there when they did it) but I soon forgot my troubles after another drink. Ever since then, I get claustrophobic.

Years later, the (ex) boyfriend was getting married (we remained friends over the years) and I went to the wedding ceremony and sat with Hannibal. He was still apologizing for the strait jacket incident, even then. He tried to convince me to come to the reception with him (his date bailed the day before) but I couldn't because my ex-boyfriend's new wife despised me. So he wrote his number down on a piece of paper from the church that says at the top "Scrap paper for little Methodists" :laugh5: I kept it all these years because I thought it was funny that I got someone's number in a church. :headbang:

When i was 16 i was home alone one morning, and decided to get pissed, drank an entire bottle of gin, straight :eek:, i musta called like 15 different girls, i knew personally and off the net ranging from the UK to America and had drunk chats for about 5hrs :D i passed out for 17hrs, and to this day can't stand the thought of gin (squirming as i type). My dad was not impressed with the £300 phone bill either :D :headbang:

Originally posted by ris
anyone here tried absynthe?

Yep, had many a sewage-green absinth + coke in my time here. :D

Our absinth is pretty lame though to conform to the alcohol percentage limitation. I haven't tasted the REAL stuff. :eek:

Ah well... at least you can still do the thing with the spoon of sugar. Yet another way to injure yourself while out on the piss...

MuFu.

Back