I´ve been away for a while... sort of

Werd,

According to my mates, when we were out in Oxford the other day I FUCKED A SILVER FERRARI 360 MODENA UP THE ARSE.

Apparently I was talking to the driver incoherantly about how cool his car was and then I proceeded to hump the rear end of it (doing a "smacking ass gesture" with my right hand, no doubt) as an expression of my love.

I can't remember anything... not the car, not the crowd of about 200 people watching as they left clubs etc, not the couple of police cars that also took an interest, hehe. :D

I've started to do some crazy shit when I am drunk... I used to just sit there, quietly drinking and then pass out gracefully. Recently I have been climbing trees, cow-tipping, dancing in the road etc. Random... :headbang:

MuFu.

Originally posted by MuFu
I've started to do some crazy shit when I am drunk... I used to just sit there, quietly drinking and then pass out gracefully. Recently I have been climbing trees, cow-tipping, dancing in the road etc. Random... :headbang:

MuFu.

...like putting a mustard jar in the microwave until it squealed like a kettle boiling? :D
(I fell out of my chair when I read that one)

Bring a camcorder on you next drunken night (prererably ask someone sober to film if possible), so denial about being alcoholic would be outta the way :p

Oh man, one of my college buddies used to always bring a camcorder to our parties (whether at my place or his). We have a dozen or so tapes filled with the craziest shit. I think watching the tapes with friends after the party is as much fun as the party itself!

Originally posted by equinoxe3d
Originally posted by MuFu

MuFu.

...like putting a mustard jar in the microwave until it squealed like a kettle boiling? :D
(I fell out of my chair when I read that one)

Damn... forgot that I'd mentioned that! The most wacked-out part was watching this dude remove the white-hot jar of mustard from the microwave, fearing at any minute that it would explode sending shards of broken glass flying through his body. Insane sonuvabitch... that's right up there with base-jumping/bear wrestling in my opinion. :D

As for videos, I have loads: my digicam has a 30 second capture feature which is more than enough for drunken moments. AS IF I am going to host them for you to watch... :p

Besides... only Brits would see the funny side of a 30 second clip of people singing "Gold!" (...Gold!, always believe in your soul etc...) on a 3:30am walk across a 4-lane road to reach a kebab van. :D

MuFu.

Back