I-65 Superbowl

That was one hell of a game! Good for Manning :toast:

The Saints game was a disappointment. Seemed like there was some early bias on the part of the officials but they did themselves in after that.

Peytons curse is lifted

Not so fast, my friend...

1. Never, ever, ever underestimate Peyton Manning's ability to choke.

2. Rex Grossman played his college ball at...the University of Florida. I don't recall Peyton ever beating a UF quarterback.

Personally, nothing good could come from this game. I was facing something positive happening to Peyton, or something positive happening to New England. No win. Now I have Peyton vs the Land of lincoln. Is it baseball season yet?

Damn Saints...

:crap:

hell of a game

fortunately, being a Red Sox fan, waiting till next year is easy....

I'm just so happy that they finally made it to the dance. BOUT damn time!!!!!

Attachments

• colt1.jpg
    colt1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 55
Guess I'm rooting for the Colts. Hard to believe I'd find myself in that predicament.

One of the Colts has a house practically across the street from me he bought for his mom or something. I see him out front in the off season sometimes. So I guess I'm sort of rooting for a neighbor.

just read a local message board where a thread about the game is running close to 80 pages with the last 20 or so with various rants about the officials calling the game Indy's way. now i'm going to have to avoid the local news for the next week or so, so i dont have to listen to the conspiracy theories.
i'm going to root for the Colts. i cant stand Peyton "Ad Boy" Manning, but they do have a better team this year than last.

close to 80 pages with the last 20 or so with various rants about the officials calling the game Indy's way.

As long as there were 20-30 about the constant pass interference from the Pats defenders.

Since when is it legal to run with your arm tucked under the receivers arm?

I was rooting for the Patsies. Everyone else was cheering for the Colts. It was an exciting game, though.

Now I want to see the Colts win.

OH YEA BABY and made the MVP. Finally giving him some respect. And sander played like we've known he could. What a way to end the season.

I thought that Rhodes was MVP but he & Addai should perhaps share it.

The ads sucked this year on a whole. There were a few good ones, a few pandering to the whole black coaches thing and a fuckload of CBS ads.

i'm getting deja vu! :bgpimp:

Guess now the super bowl is all done and dusted ..y'all will be looking to the FA CUP? :bgpimp:

The rams are in the fifth round!

(Not to mention 6 points clear at the top of the league) :bgpimp:

well done Colts!

Back