I am a lucky girl

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think I mentioned hot IT boy last year. Well, he keeps stopping by my office to chat. :)

:swing:

My mom is taking me out for lunch today :(

Hopefully he will keep stopping by next week though :)

Break your compi...call IT, ask for him by name...ask for the favor of his help . If he rushes to your rescue...he's interested. (Most IT people will tell you that they won't rush to help the average peon who f@k's with their computer and damages it).

Offer to get him a coffee while he works on your machine...chat him up after he's fixed it (he's got to finish that coffee, doesn't he) **Captive audience** .. You can offer him a better coffee after work at some place that you know (almost any commercial coffee house has better coffee than work-coffee).

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Actually...scratch that.

Men are suckers...we really are..suckers for a smile.

Look him right in the eyes and smile...if there's a chance of a spark...you'll know it!

He IS the IT department. :D

He has a student working with him for the summer but the student doesn't seem to know much.

alex said:
this.

"My only regret is that these two clowns had a chance to resign before I had a chance to fire them," said Tom Hayes, director of the Department of Job & Family Services. While 99 percent of his agency's 3,500 employees do good work, he said, the other 1 percent "can make bad decisions faster than a kid with a bottle of tequila and a handgun."

What a fucking retard. Just because two people fuck in their office during their breaks, doesn't have anything at all to do with the quality of work they produce. The dipshit.

a13antichrist said:
What a fucking retard. Just because two people fuck in their office during their breaks, doesn't have anything at all to do with the quality of work they produce. The dipshit.
Its that way where I work to. Doesnt matter if you do a flawless days work, if your stats arent up then your in for a bollocking....its just quantity they want not quality

a13antichrist said:

while i do agree with you remember the sexual harassment crap. i think that was why. tho its all bs there

I agree that whether two people get jiggy in the office or not doesn't determine the quality of their work at other times. That said, sex in the office, especially where you can be seen by co-workers, definitely is and should be grounds for termination.

thats cos you only ever have sex with yourself :p and getting Jiggy in the office may well be grounds for termination but you can make royalties of the CCTV!

steweygrrrr said:
thats cos you only ever have sex with yourself :p and getting Jiggy in the office may well be grounds for termination but you can make royalties of the CCTV!

Funny how I've learned to scream like a woman having an orgasm... :p

Back