I am a spammer and I suck

mandyc19

Window Licker
I just read about Ashlee in us weekly. Those guys at the football game were total jerks. She said she wishes the critics will pick on someone else and i agree. Do you think MTV is gonna play the boo on her show? It's on after Newlyweds again right? I hope they let her tell her side!

Mandy

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Re: Ashlee Simpson’s new show…

To me, the girl lost any credibility she could have created with the bajillion different stories after the whole SNL fiasco. And I dunno, but it seems to me this was the public talking, not the critics, and the public said they weren't impressed.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort

I ain't surprised. There are no real musicians left anyway. Lenny Kravitz nailed it...Rock And Roll IS Dead. She's just another pop pinup, marketed for anything except legitimate musical talent of which she has none...like most of her contemporaries. Pop sucks, always has, always will. Give me somebody with an ounce of real talent over an overmarketed face any day. Guess that's why I still listen to Motorhead...God above knows Lemmy can't sing, but at least they're real.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort

unclehobart said:
Why does this post smell like a spambot to me?

*spidy sense tingling*

Didn't Her Highness tank girlie let us know that mandy is a guy? Must be one of her buddies.

BeardofPants

I don't know... the exact same post popped up on entmoot.com as well, and as far as I know, tank's not a tolkien fan is she?

Raven

Annoying SOB

Thing is.....how did a spambot make it through the verification process?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member

Raven said:
Thing is.....how did a spambot make it through the verification process?

It isn't a spam bot, it is most likely a person hired by a company to devote itself to spread propaganda through the internet.

Raven

Annoying SOB

Luis G said:
It isn't a spam bot, it is most likely a person hired by a company to devote itself to spread propaganda through the internet.
You get PAID for that now?

/me goes looking for such a position

chcr

Too cute for words

Raven said:

Hell, if they do it as piece work I type pretty fast. :lol2:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member

Raven said:

We've had those for years now. The pagadazos as we call them. They don't work for corporations thou, they work for political parties :shrug:

BeardofPants

You'll be happy to know that islandchica is also a spamming little troll. We've had both her and Mandy on entmoot. :hmm:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member

do they come back or are they just one-timers?

Winky

Luis G said:

Yeah how can I get paid I do it for free!

abooja

You'd think companies would do a bit more research when choosing which message boards to spam. An Ashlee Simpson loving crowd this ain't, though you'd be pressed to find one anywhere. :rolleyes:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member

Hard to nab pre-emptively in that case :eh:

I guess n00b + tv show = bad for now?