I can't believe what I just did

Anytime Les. Anytime.

Btw, that almighty degree is worth toilet paper within 2 years. Outdated, and comical.

I know it'll be toilet paper...but hopefully I'll have a job by then so it won't matter :D

Damn, Prof. You do like the truth don't you.

Unfortunately he is right Les. You have to do something with it and soon. The piece of paper opens doors, after that you might as well throw it away because you'll use about 2% of what you learned in school, if that. The rest you'll learn from your co-workers and from getting calls at 1:30 in the morning.

Mature student? Naah...You're more like a recent graduate to me. ;) Work hard, and, after each semester, party hard. You'll've earned it. :kiss:

Congratulations Leslie... us mature students should stick together. Now you will learn the importance of having kids and being organised. 2 am is a good time to work btw, especially if you have to finish a paper... :wink2:

PuterTutor said:
Damn, Prof. You do like the truth don't you.

Unfortunately he is right Les. You have to do something with it and soon. The piece of paper opens doors, after that you might as well throw it away because you'll use about 2% of what you learned in school, if that. The rest you'll learn from your co-workers and from getting calls at 1:30 in the morning.
I figured all that...I just need the opened doors...this is for me and the kids.

Leslie said:
Transferring to university, after the second year, to complete two additional years and, subsequently, complete a Bachelor of Computer Science degree.

Completing this three-year diploma and transferring to university to complete a Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Information Management.
these sound interesting too...I will keep this in mind.

Back