I can't find this picture

FluerVanderloo

A long time ago there was a picture floating around of Ioan Gruffudd standing under a shower with nothing on but a while button down shirt. A Google image search procured a small, cropped version of the photo, found here:
http://www.comicon.com/thebeat/images/92401.jpg

So I turn to the super duper amazing photo-finders found on OTC. Anyone know where I could find the bigger, uncropped version?

Most computer type guys I know pack a little more around the waist....but it's cool, someones gotta love those skinny boys.

Meh, my boyfriend weighs about 130-something. What can I say? I like them computer type guys. :nerd: Not too much muscle, not too much jiggle, but juuuust right.

I used to date skinny guys...then I realized that because I'm chubby I probably look funny with a skinny guy. You're bitty though, I bet you guys are very proportionate to each other :)

I used to date skinny guys...then I realized that because I'm chubby I probably look funny with a skinny guy. You're bitty though, I bet you guys are very proportionate to each other :)

Yeah, we fit :)

WineandCheese2.jpg

Back