I declared this week mexican food week!

Skeleton

I declared this week is mexican food week for lunch for me.

I went shopping and bought burrito wraps, taco shells, quacamole, salsa, beans, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, steak and ground beef

I also bought avacados, tomatoes, cilanto, limes and other stuff.

So this week I'll be making burritos, tacos, quacamole, salsa and other mexican dishes for lunch and dinner.

Last week was deli samiches.

Do you ever do themed weeks? I think it's easier this way, because the dishes use a lot of the same ingredients, so I don't waste to much.

Oh god no. I'd get sick of the food mid-way through the week. Variety is the spice of liff* an' all.

*not a typo

Mexican food, lunch and supper, for a whole week?

Burnout is not a problem, then?

there's a pun in there somewhere

Do you ever do themed weeks? I think it's easier this way, because the dishes use a lot of the same ingredients, so I don't waste to much.

If you have anything left over you can make a cassarole out of it...Layer the meat with corn chips...Nummmy...

Gyro? :grinyes: I haven't had a good one in over 9 years...:mope:

I'll think of you March 11, 2007 when I taste Greek food in Greece for the first time, and each day after that when I am eatting greek food in Greece (until March 19, 2007) :D

I made taco's for lunch the last couple days, wednesday and thursday I had buttioto for dinner, last night I made Nachos.

All very good!

Home made is the bestest!

We have a dinner party to go to tonight...I was suppose to make a cobbler and some spinach appetizer thing but I can't be arsed to make the spinach thing so I'm doing 2 cobblers.

Back