I drank my ass off last night...

Luis: I can't simply tell a woman to fuck off. But I have decided not looking for her already before wednesday. It's just we were invited for the same party. :shrug: I don't think telling a person his good attributes is kissing her ass. I never did that in my life and in fact I was fired before for not being like that. :grumpy:
Trish:I don't like playing games that's for sure. I also don't like woman who are dependant or clingy. My best friend Juliana is the same way you described that friend of yours. We were always very critic to each others fault but we neverfought in our life :)
I'm not sure if I remeber your mail at work. You could PM me if you prefer I send to it...

Seriously, if she's being indifferent with you for no reason, she might be playing games: either she's fucked up or you are kissing her ass ;)

I don't like playing games either, although i play them with girls that start doing it to me, just for the sake of it.

Ohhhh, and i didn't know your name was Jonas.

She may be fucked up then...BTW I said she's indifferent in certain aspects. That's kind of hard to explain...

AlladinSane said:
She may be fucked up then...BTW I said she's indifferent in certain aspects. That's kind of hard to explain...

I think i know what you are talking about (been there)

Back