I feel so....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...out of the loop around here!!!! :crying3:

Have pity on a poor first year engineering student without time enough to turn around!!!!!

Can someone give me a summary fo the going ons of the last week?

Nah, I haven't been around much. I thought I'd cut down on the posting, you know...

PAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA!!![/siz]

Yeah right! Sorry, i couldn't do that with a straight face. Truthfully, I don't think you've missed much, Nixy. :)
Just a load of spacktards wasting everyone's time. :D
Me, for example.

I have been left in the dust in terms of post count :crying3:

[mutters]Stupid 30hours of class plus 30 hours of homework[/mutters]

Just a bunch of post-whoring and headbanging.

I could barely keep up READING all the new posts. At one point today, the stats cache said 1,950 posts in the last 24 hours... that's more than one post every 2 minutes

And the counter is still well above 1,000

At this rate, we'll hit way over 30,000 posts a month and be over 100,000 posts before our one year anniversary. Might even make it before our 6-month anniversary.

:eek2:

a lot of goats and spam, a small war about "commies" and........nothing more.

ohhhhh, and believe me, first year is the easiest.

ipmoof said:
A man you have never met kept it that way.

:confuse3:

And Luis: first year was killing here, 2nd year a looooot easier. 3rd year I can do with my eyes closed :cool:

And Nic, you haven't missed much...it was just an extreme week where a lot of people had a LOT of spare time, and we're boring themselves around here :D
Only thing...the "Guess that movie" thread...I just can't come up with hexploit latest :D Help me out there, please :D

first year i didn't have a clue
second year i did but couldn't make it work
third year i did but overworked
fourth year out in an office
fifth year got the plot bigstyle

I'm outta the loop a bit now too, not because of school, but because I started my full time hours at Walgreens earlier this week and I'm still getting fully adjusted. Losing late nights has greatly reduced my online time. Yeah, Nixy's homework is rough, I can vouch for that. ;)

Back