I finally have DSL - WooHoo!

MrBishop

Well folx...it came in the mail, I've pluggeed everythign in, and I am now DSLing all over the net.

WOOHOO!!!!!

Rose said:
:D welcome to the world of high speed!

Now you just need a newer, faster computer ... ;)

Aw man! I can't go and get a new compi...I just finished putting this one together a year ago.

AMD 800mhz w/ 256mb pc100. Built it from bits myself. Can't afford pieces quite yet, but even if I could...it wouldn't be worthwhile right now. The damn processor speeds are increasig rapidly now and the prices are dropping. They're what...at 2.7GHZ now? DDR everything? DVDRW and flat panel monitors. Grrr... why don't they just sit still long enough for a man to catch up??

:swear:

Squiggy said:
You know you're spoiled now....doncha? You'll never be able to tolerate dial-up again....:D

the thing is that I play with DSl at work all the damn time. I've known of it for a while, but now I need it for my freelance work. Can't very well upload 120mb files on dialup can we?

Beats the hell out of 14,4 though...lemme tell ya :)

I was living with my (ex) boyfriend for a few months recently and he had a 1mb connection... i was in heaven, but now... im back on shitty 56k, i've never really recovered :mope:

I live a mile away from the busiest airport in America and it still isn't available here (except the business ones that are way overpriced), argh. :mad: Cable is not an option in this house, I will never try to deal with them again.

Back