i guess catholic priests ain't the only ones

Re: i guess catholic priests ain't the only ones who love dick

Until the rest of the story comes out, this is nothing more than 'he said, she said'.

From your source said:
The Rev Ted Haggard also stepped aside as head of his 14,000-strong New Life Church while a panel investigates the allegation, made by a 49-year old man. “I cannot continue to minister under the cloud created by the accusations,” Mr Haggard said. “I never had a gay relationship with anybody, and I’m steady with my wife, I’m faithful to my wife,” the father of five added.

Accusations are not facts. If he did have those relationships, he was correct in stpping down. His lies, however, have yet to be exposed.

BTW...find another source rather than the National Enquirer of the UK.

Still has that word "allegations" in there. Better link, though. Not to piss down your back and say its raining, but have any of these 'allegations' been proven yet? According to both sources, there were only 2 people 'allegedly' involved. While I don't know what either stands for, I don't see anything close to evidence. Looks like another random swipe at anything resembling conservatives/liberals close to election time...after all...didn't the accused have ties to our current President? Read between the lines...

The allegations came as voters in Colorado and seven other states prepare to decide ban-gay-marriage amendments next Tuesday. Besides the proposed ban on the Colorado ballot, a separate measure would establish the legality of domestic partnerships providing same-sex couples with many of the rights of married couples.

Dude says he's got evidence. Should find out soon.

Dude says he's got evidence. Should find out soon.

Jones said he has voice mails from Haggard as well as an envelope he said Haggard used to mail him cash. He declined to make any of it available to the AP.

Makes me suspicious right off. The timing is so-so, but that quote speaks volumes about his agenda. Like I said...read between the lines.

He may or may not like dick, that's to be seen. If he does. then his being against homosexual marriage will virtually eliminate any chance of his getting laid wouldn't it?

Makes me suspicious right off. The timing is so-so, but that quote speaks volumes about his agenda. Like I said...read between the lines.

If he declines to make the evidence available to anybody I would doubt it existed. If he just doesn't want every last detail given to the entire AP then it's understandable. He's going to have to show it to somebody legitimate though.

yeah so he either got assrammed or snorted meth. as long as it was only one or the other, but not both....

The preacher bought meth but didn't use it? Moron (he didn't inhale) :rolleyes:

however,
So this morning Jones submitted to a lie detector, which he failed. The test administrator, John Kresnik, characterized Jones' answers about the sex as "deceptive." Jones was asked only about the sex and not about drugs.

Denver Post

yeah apparently he's admitted to buying meth and getting a massage from a gay prostitute.

meth. massage. gay prostitute. but he's denying "sex."

my bet is it'll come down to "sex" (as anal intercourse or "plooking") v "sex acts" of an oral nature... possibly may explain buddy boy blowing (heh) his polygraph.\

yeah apparently he's admitted to buying meth and getting a massage from a gay prostitute.

meth. massage. gay prostitute. but he's denying "sex."

my bet is it'll come down to "sex" (as anal intercourse or "plooking") v "sex acts" of an oral nature... possibly may explain buddy boy blowing (heh) his polygraph.\

No kidding, why pay a prostitute for only a message? Not once but numerous times...

breaking news...

admissions of "sexual immorality" and of being a "liar and deceiver."

Ha
HA
HA
HA

Back