i have a job interview... wish me luck!

BlurOfSerenity

im soooo nervous. i have to leave in about 20 minutes to have my interview at fedex kinko's. seemingly a downgrade from being a county employee working at a courthouse, but that is a contingent position and they don't treat us well... at least i would be allowed to work full time and have benefits at fedex kinko's.

ahhh, i'm nauseous.

wish me luck.

BlurOfSerenity

ahhh! thank you everyone.
i don't know what to make of what happened. i guess this is something that happens when you start being a grown up, but this was the kind of interview where they're checking out a bunch of people, and then going to decide at the end of next week. so, it's me versus a bunch of other people. i'm really nervous that i won't stand out. that someone else will knock the socks off of them and they won't even give me a second thought.
bleh.
i'm used to just walking in, doing my interview, and getting hired!

so who knows :( i'll keep looking.

BlurOfSerenity

I GOT IT!!!!!

i talked to the manager on the phone, and i got it. they're mailing me stuff. i should get the info on monday.

WIN!

A.B.Normal

Told ya so.

Your doing it again
flyingpig.gif

Congrats Ash!!!

BlurOfSerenity

:p at jjr!

thanks for the congrats, all! the thing didn't come in the mail today, because, as it turns out, today is mlk day so there is no mail. it will come tomorrow, most probably. i hope to put in my 2 weeks notice on wednesday. i can't wait to see the look on my boss' face. oh man. it will be great.

BlurOfSerenity

not getting it after all :( i failed the crazy multiple-choice personality test they make you take. i know what i did wrong... sometimes it asked what the best thing to do in a situation was, and then what the worst was... but sometimes it reversed the order from best/worst to worst/best... and i got confused. and generated a no-hire decision.

blah. i'm not really stressing about it, though, because i've got another possibility waiting in the wings...