I have a problem, help!

Jeslek

Banned
[color]

I'm SO HAPPY! But all my friends are planning on getting drunk tonight. :drink2: But what am I to do?! I don't drink! Haven't had alcohol in 11 years! And I'm damn proud of it too :D

Perhaps I will do some crack... EverCrack... Everquest.... :)

But I give you my permission to get drunk tonight. lol. :headbang:

I know... /sigh I can be the assigned driver :D And chicks dig sober dudes, not druken ones (at least not drunken mathies)

I've actually had a really good time before being the sober one in the crowd. I found (through 2 pregnancies) that you can be just about as zany sober as drunk. And, you tend to stay away from doing the purely stoopid stuff when sober. You know, the kind of stuff that will win you the Darwin Award.

Staying sober lets you know you can be an asshole & NOT wake up with the carkeys in your ass. :headbang:

LastLegionary said:
I know... /sigh I can be the assigned driver :D And chicks dig sober dudes, not druken ones (at least not drunken mathies)

I don't know what chicks dig, but if you're hoping to attract one, do it sober. That way you can make sure you're attracting the one you would really want, and you're not setting a precedent where she expects you to be some sort of party animule.

Go out, have fun, be sober! :headbang:

Janimal said:
I've actually had a really good time before being the sober one in the crowd. I found (through 2 pregnancies) that you can be just about as zany sober as drunk. And, you tend to stay away from doing the purely stoopid stuff when sober. You know, the kind of stuff that will win you the Darwin Award.

Yup, it's just as important to be a fun person sober as it is to be a fun person under the influence! :headbang:

Certainly not, I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't do any kind of drugs except caffeine, which I try to keep to a minimum. I'm shocked Shadowfax! Truely shocked! ;)

LastLegionary said:
Certainly not, I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't do any kind of drugs except caffeine, which I try to keep to a minimum. I'm shocked Shadowfax! Truely shocked! ;)

Don't drink? Don't smoke?
What do you do?

I keep my body in shape. Have you ever watched Andromeda? Remember how the Nietziens persue perfection? Well, I'm sorta like that :) Both physical and mental. So I'm almost a vegan too ;) And I'm going to do some serious weightlifting too, starting next semester.

I usually don't drink much, I went to the Term-End party with all our course gang, and it was pretty fun with everyone not too much drunk; I drank 3 beers in, what, 6 hours (and it was Sleeman) so I could be considered sober. The most drunken were just saying a bit weird things, but nobody puked, or reached MuFu-esque levels :D. We were just chatting about anything and most people liked it that way... so you don't necessarily need to drink alot to have fun IMO, just setting your own limits to enjoy the party makes it cool :)

Ardsgaine said:
LastLegionary said:

Don't drink? Don't smoke?
What do you do?

Be interesting to see just how many of us now have that tune locked into their heads for the rest of the day. And it's only 8:30. Thanks a pantload, guy.

HomeLAN said:
Be interesting to see just how many of us now have that tune locked into their heads for the rest of the day. And it's only 8:30. Thanks a pantload, guy.

Only us old folks, right? And our short term memory is shot anyway, so we should forget it pretty quick... :p

LastLegionary said:

Glad to know we're on our old level again :D

But it's nice to know somebody with such a way of life...I'm too easily tempted for that :D

Back