I have an evil plot brewing....

HeXp£Øi±

I'm going bring the 10,000 post thread down crashing and burning into the ground. Mark my words, i've been plotting for months...

Check something for me, willya? I'm pretty sure I've never posted anything in there. In fact, I believe I've never even openned it. And I'd hate to spoil that while checking myself.

HeXp£Øi± said:
I'm going bring the 10,000 post thread down crashing and burning into the ground. Mark my words, i've been plotting for months...

And tell us exactly *how* you're going to do that

Prof, just click on the reply count for that thread. It will display all posters to the thread and how many times they posted.

You still have some waiting to do yet Squig but rest assured it's destruction will come to fruition. I have also never posted in that thread Prof , although i think i might have viewed it at some point.

That thread is so old you've might've posted 1000 times and did'nt remember. If you're planning a spam attack i must say that won't be regarded well by us, and i doubt you'd succeeded in anything but screwing up the server/software/database and overloading it possibly, so i gotta ask nicely not to do this.

I know precisely what the affects are and although they may mame and disfigure, i assure you it will not kill anyone/thing.
:p

Back