I have been more scared of Iraq...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
.... I have been more scared of Iraq watching it from the news over here than I ever was over there --

Listen carefully to a soldier tell what the media won't.

read it if you will.

Winky

Great stuff, heard live yesterday.
I don't know If I coulda kept from blastin' that Rapist scum.

ResearchMonkey

I'm really worried about this nation. I'm worried about it, and I see it from the perspective now, after being at war for this nation. I come back and I'm scared to death at just how stupid people are. Just forgive me if that's a bad thing to say on the radio but I just cannot believe how stupid people are, and it's scary to me,

What he fears is the sedition of the leftist for political fodder. Lies that cannot be defended, truths that are suppressed.

When you have no decent platform, sedition becomes the only choice.

ResearchMonkey

Squiggy said:

. . . which is why you have no idea of whats going on in the real world.

Mental masturbation and the spoon-fed sedition leaves you full of enlightenment.

A warm tummy filled with commie-goo must feel satisfying.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
ResearchMonkey said:
. . . which is why you have no idea of whats going on in the real world.

Mental masturbation and the spoon-fed sedition leaves you full of enlightenment.

A warm tummy filled with commie-goo must feel satisfying.

I'm sorry...Do I get my shiney black boots and armband now? :rofl4:

ResearchMonkey

Why? did you outgrow your last set?

I can see you are one of those that thrives on the leftist mind-set of lies and conspiracy theories.

When what you have to offer is nothing . . . the non-sense of the DU can make you feel important and validated.

ResearchMonkey

Is the art and craft center closed today?

I will werk wit' you on this. Lets look at artwork you have brought to 'show and tell'.

I see the president waving his left hand to the people.

For the rest of you in special-ed; I would like to point out that a hand in the air, 'specially when it's the left hand, can only loosely represent a Nazi by those who are mentally dyslexic.

Try a little harder please, I am about to dismiss you as being incapable of cognitive thought and un-worthy of considering as a resonable dissenting opinion.

. . . But thanks for playing.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Actually, Squiggy can be quite good when he's on a roll. Just insult Clinton, or Kerry, and turn him loose. :devious:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Well...we all know that hes dyslexic...:rofl: I'll take you up on your offer though. I promise not to reply to your right wing noise machine drivel anymore. :wink2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Like Winky, I heard it live. I then prayed to a source in which I don't believe that it would be available where I could get to it.

It is simultaneously touching & disarming.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
My wife already said she'd divorce me. It was on my things to do in the next 3 years list.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I even told her she could have the 100k/year as long as I could keep the HALLIBURTON T-shirts. SHe said no to both. I am so pussywhipped.