I have just exposed myself to the mods at OTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeXp£Øi±

Gave'em the full flash i did. For this reason (i have been told) that i am as of today, being banned from OTC. I took such action only to be informed that they do not appreciate my lewd and lascivious behavior. So long OTC, it has been a wonderful and fun bag o' tricks. :wave2:

tonks said:
.....huh? :confused: i miss everything.....

You did, you missed a lot. And probably a good thing. It was ugly. The higher-ups will probably never recover. Tried to talk Gonz out of it but he is resolute and steadfast. In fact so much so that when i am gone from here i think i will write him an ode no...a lament.

HeXp£Øi± said:
Gave'em the full flash i did. For this reason (i have been told) that i am as of today, being banned from OTC. I took such action only to be informed that they do not appreciate my lewd and lascivious behavior. So long OTC, it has been a wonderful and fun bag o' tricks. :wave2:

Keep In Touch Hex!!!! :crying4: we'll miss ya.....

All I have to say is WTF. :confuse3:

Oh and that if this is a joke (I've never heard of banning at the end of a day instead of immediately), it's so not fucking funny.

greenfreak said:
All I have to say is WTF. :confuse3:

Oh and that if this is a joke (I've never heard of banning at the end of a day instead of immediately), it's so not fucking funny.

My sentiments exactly,we've already had one such incident here,better not be another one,but I'm paranoid.

No joke. I don't blame anyone but myself. I'm a bad person and i must pay for my wrongdoings. Lets not fret now, everyone throw a stick in the fire and it'll all be over, help to speed along my fate.
:behead:

Hey greeny, tried to email ya but got an undeliverable.

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:[email protected]

HeXp£Øi± said:
No joke. I don't blame anyone but myself. I'm a bad person and i must pay for my wrongdoings. Lets not fret now, everyone throw a stick in the fire and it'll all be over, help to speed along my fate.
:behead:

Hey greeny, tried to email ya but got an undeliverable.

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:[email protected]

That email is fine, I hope it's not on your end. I just PM'd you with my other email addresses.

Just got back from the circus (damn kid) and I find this....fine, screw you Hex, you're fired.

Damn I suck.

I am a mean & thoughtless bitch, wait, make tha bastard.

I am SUPERGONZ Banner extraordinaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back