I have just exposed myself to the mods at OTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you two know what's going on but the rest of us don't. All I'm trying to do is try to talk to Hex before he's gone for good.

Just got this when trying to PM him, did you ban him early?:

The following errors occured when this post was submitted:
  1. HeXp£Øi± has exceded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Let's say it's for personal reasons & let than be the end of it. If Hex wishes to discuss it further, he may, at his choosing.

Yes Natalie-still unhappliy tobacco free

I'm not asking you to tell me what happened Gonz. I did ask if you banned him early, can you please tell me so I don't keep trying to PM him for hours on end?

Again, I'm just trying to get through to Hex so I don't lose touch with him if he's not here anymore.

greenfreak said:
I'm not asking you to tell me what happened Gonz. I did ask if you banned him early, can you please tell me so I don't keep trying to PM him for hours on end?

Again, I'm just trying to get through to Hex so I don't lose touch with him if he's not here anymore.
yes, gf, he's not able to come to the board anymore. :eh:

A whole thread started under the influence of alcohol....awesome.

Amazing how the guy starts a thread and refuses to say what happened.

no alcohol, no nothing in this case...afaik this was just Hexploit's way of not having a big drippy farewell but yet still saying goodbye in his own (albeit odd) way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back