I have to admit ...

nalani

that I'm not well today ... :(

I get sick but once a year ... and I fear this is my time ... I want my mommy ...

thanks Luis and Shadow (damn Gwenyth Paltrow - get out of my head! :D)

unc - to be honest, I can't really pinpoint it ... my body is sorta achy and I had a low grade fever yesterday, but I have this headache that's just lingering ..it's not one of my usual headaches either ...I'm just not 100%, you know? I can't explain it. My mind is trying to be on top of it .. but my body is saying "mind, kiss my ass!" :D

PT ... are you saying Yer My Daddy?')

*hugs na* Hang a dead toad around your neck for 6 months. Its a guaranteed cure for almost anything. :D

it can't be the flu .. I don't have time for the flu .. I have a class from 3pm-6pm today, it's Halloween tomorrow, I have a project to finish on Friday, I have to go to Waimea on Friday for my nephew's birthday party .. I don't have time ...

thanks for the hug, Kate :)

Squiggy said:
*hugs na* Hang a dead toad around your neck for 6 months. Its a guaranteed cure for almost anything. :D

yeah - 'specially my social life :D

thanks Squiggy *smooch*

nalani said:
it can't be the flu .. I don't have time for the flu .. I have a class from 3pm-6pm today, it's Halloween tomorrow, I have a project to finish on Friday, I have to go to Waimea on Friday for my nephew's birthday party .. I don't have time ...

There's never a good time for the flu. :(

Hope you get to feeling better. :hug:

Back