I Just Got Back From The Best Holiday, EVER!

Toolbox™

You guys have got to go to:

8°46'19.74"S
115°13'24.69"E

Pictures to follow... I have to edit it out all of the nudity of my beautiful NYC girlfriend who pulled me away from work and brought me on this wonderful holiday. :)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
You guys have got to go to:

8°46'19.74"S
115°13'24.69"E

Pictures to follow... I have to edit it out all of the nudity of my beautiful NYC girlfriend who pulled me away from work and brought me on this wonderful holiday. :)

No need to edit. I won't look. :devious: :angel:

unclehobart

What model of camera are you using? The definition in some of the night shots as well as motion capture is outstanding.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Doesn't she know that as NYer, she is a pariah for saving the children & purposely infesting every man, woman & child with 2nd hand smoke disease? :rolleyes:

Ok, now, where are the nudes?

Inkara1

What model of plane is that two stalls over from the Airbus A380? that would give us a better indication of the real size of the A380.

Toolbox™

The camera is an Olympus Underwater/Shockproof 7.1MP. Both her and I smoke the Dunhills.

The loss of the boat is no longer a big deal... I am going to buy a newer, faster, bigger boat, name it after the typhoon that took the old boat out and I'm going to name the skipper after the guy who was responsible for not insuring it.

I don't know what plane is next to the A380 but it looks like an old Boeing 120 seater. That A380 has only gone on one-round trip... Singapore - Sydney - Singapore.

Huge

Doesn't she know that as NYer, she is a pariah for saving the children & purposely infesting every man, woman & child with 2nd hand smoke disease? :rolleyes:

Don't mince words Gonz, what are you really trying to say?? :grumpy: :D

Sharky

Looks like a kewl place, Toolbox! :cool:

02) That's the expression i usually have in an airport. :D

03) THAT IS ONE BIG HONKIN' AIRCRAFT

11) Hubba hubba! :brow:

13) Awesome pool!

28) That is the bossest Land Cruiser evar.

29) Are those wind chimes?

51) I want that kite!

All the rest: Far out! :cool: