i just got banned for one day for

tommyj27 said:
offtopic.com is kinda lame, you must have to really work to get banned there.

:lol2: i have been more times from there, then how old i am, i have been on there since feb 05, with my original name tweakerpc, that account was banned for smiley whoring :D , then i had dell8200, banned becuase of a AE of tweakerpc, then i had crystal scan in march, then in march 30, i was banned because i member made a bet with the admin about something, then i was unbanned in like april but my ip was banned so my account was pruned afrer 30 days of not being used, then i have had 20 aes from feb util now, . then in may i convinced the admin to unbann my ip and to remake my account for me, crystal scan i i am suppose to be at around 20,000 posts but ihave been pruned like 15 times in the biggiing now i have not been pruned for a while, so i have 4616 posts before i got banned for 1 day today, when i am not bann i do like 100-200 posts a day i am trying to catch up :swing: , and then have been a couple of perm banns also, but i email falzle nicey and he unbanns me, :swing: , there that is my story :)

Woah!
displayimage.jpg

crystal scan said:
:lol2: i have been more times from there, then how old i am, i have been on there since feb 05, with my original name tweakerpc, that account was banned for smiley whoring :D , then i had dell8200, banned becuase of a AE of tweakerpc, then i had crystal scan in march, then in march 30, i was banned because i member made a bet with the admin about something, then i was unbanned in like april but my ip was banned so my account was pruned afrer 30 days of not being used, then i have had 20 aes from feb util now, . then in may i convinced the admin to unbann my ip and to remake my account for me, crystal scan i i am suppose to be at around 20,000 posts but ihave been pruned like 15 times in the biggiing now i have not been pruned for a while, so i have 4616 posts before i got banned for 1 day today, when i am not bann i do like 100-200 posts a day i am trying to catch up :swing: , and then have been a couple of perm banns also, but i email falzle nicey and he unbanns me, :swing: , there that is my story :)

You truly are a shining example of the brilliance of the public schooling system aren't you?

Back