I love my job

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I got vacations, I'll be returning to office until the 24th. I got paid today, with an extra bonus for vacations (one week of salary).

Let's be lazy :D :D

Well actually at the other uni (where I only have one class), I'll be coming back on the 17th. Lucky for me it's just an hour and a half, downside: 7am.

All in all, I got vacations and extra money, can't beat that.

and don't party it all so you have nothing for 2 weeks after you get back to work either :lloyd:

Leslie said:
and don't party it all so you have nothing for 2 weeks after you get back to work either :lloyd:

I come back to work on the 24th and I get paid again the 28th. But I'm not spending all the money, in fact I put a good ~1000USD in the investment account yesterday, money I won't be touching until it is appropiate.

Luis G said:
I got vacations, I'll be returning to office until the 24th. I got paid today, with an extra bonus for vacations (one week of salary).

Let's be lazy :D :D

So you'll be buying beer for everybody?

Luis G said:
I come back to work on the 24th and I get paid again the 28th. But I'm not spending all the money, in fact I put a good ~1000USD in the investment account yesterday, money I won't be touching until it is appropiate.

Just send it to me, I'll look after it for you. :D

From the woman who has worked 4 14-16 hour days and looks at her schedule book for next week and can't see where she will find time to go to the bathroom....:finger:

;) I'm just jealous...Have fun on the vacay

Back