I love OTC

*checks PM inbox* wow... I've had a total of 11 PMs the whole time I've been registered here.

So THATS where all the bandwith is going!

Sheesh....you got a message board, got a shoutbox, got a email address, and yet you STILL have to use the PMs. Crazy kids....

:p

Of course, I've got SBC's "all distance" long-distance plan now. All the local and long-distance calling I can do within the US and Canada for $40 or so a month. That means it's $40 if I don't use the phone at all the whole month, and it's $40 if I spend eight hours a day on the phone to Montreal or Atlanta during peak hours. Who needs PM when you've got cheap long distance?

Inkara1 said:
Of course, I've got SBC's "all distance" long-distance plan now. All the local and long-distance calling I can do within the US and Canada for $40 or so a month. That means it's $40 if I don't use the phone at all the whole month, and it's $40 if I spend eight hours a day on the phone to Montreal or Atlanta during peak hours. Who needs PM when you've got cheap long distance?
damn, mine doesn't include canada...but it's just 6 cents a min...my phone bill has never been this cheap...like ever! but i have the bellsouth unlimited plan...wonder why i gotta pay extra for canada...like i call canada anyway...er, much, i mean.

At least, I think I can call Canada with it without having to pay extra. I'm not sure; I don't have anyone in Canada I call anyway.

IDT. 3.95 base charge a month and then its .05/min to anywhere in the US and Canada... which is a good thing considering that I did about 4 hours of LD calls yesterday.

I gots a better one. $3/mo base, 3¢/min US...5¢/min Canada...and the 3¢ includes regional LD too. :D

Kiss Long Distance....Its an online service via they're .com...

I do A LOT of LD....One month I had 1900 minutes to Oregon and my whole bill was only about $65.

Squiggy said:
I gots a better one. $3/mo base, 3¢/min US...5¢/min Canada...and the 3¢ includes regional LD too. :D

Kiss Long Distance....Its an online service via they're .com...

I do A LOT of LD....One month I had 1900 minutes to Oregon and my whole bill was only about $65.

Ummm....$35 for 300 daytime and unlimited nights/weekends? :p Everything includes LD.

My cell handles all my LD, which is mainly west-coast calls. Never tried international.

Back