I Love Rock & Roll.....

tonksy

And apparently so does Malory.
attachment.php

i think one of the cutest things i've ever seen was my brother jjr512's 4 year old son thomas singing "hey! ho! let's go!" along with the ramones song justin was playing.

brought a little rock and roll tear of joy to my eye :)

That's adorable. :D I'm trying to teach my nephew about what good music sounds like. He didn't even know who Led Zeppelin was. :eek:

Screw Stairway....Bron-Y-Aur Stomp is the way yo go.

My kids first favorite was Rob Zombie.

Oh, there's plenty of good Zeppelin besides Stairway... that's just how most people get their start, and the best way to experience Stairway really is in the dark. Also, it's a requirement that the kid know "No Stairway! Denied!" as well. :D

Interestingly enough, Sirius 14 Classic Rewind had Stairway playing while I was scraping the ice off my car this morning.

I want you... I want you so bad... I want you... I want you so bad, it's driving me mad, it's driving me mad... I want you... I want you so bad... I want you... I want you so bad, it's driving me mad, it's driving me mad... ... She's so.... heavy.

:D

So no "Why Don't We Do It In the Road?" or "Revolution 9"? :mope:

Actually, "Taxman" might be a good one to teach him. :D

Inkara1 said:
I want you... I want you so bad... I want you... I want you so bad, it's driving me mad, it's driving me mad... I want you... I want you so bad... I want you... I want you so bad, it's driving me mad, it's driving me mad... ... She's so.... heavy.

:D

Shows what a wuss John was. They were singing that & Mick decided to up the ante-

This doesn't happen to me ev'ryday (oh my)
Let's spend the night together
No excuses offered anyway (oh my)
I'll satisfy your every need (every need)
And I now know you will satisfy me
Oh my, my, my, my, my
Now I need you more than ever
Let's spend the night together now

i was a beatles fan from an early early age. so were two of the other girls in the neighborhood, one of whom is now my bestest friend in the whole world, shannon. we would watch her "help!" laserdisc and sing along to all the songs.

Wow... you mean you knew someone besides the school district that owned a laserdisc player?

Actually, I was thinking of getting one on eBay, then scoring some cheap laserdiscs... especially since the quality is a lot better than VHS and there's stuff on laserdisc that's not on DVD and might not ever be.

Inkara1 said:
Wow... you mean you knew someone besides the school district that owned a laserdisc player?

Actually, I was thinking of getting one on eBay, then scoring some cheap laserdiscs... especially since the quality is a lot better than VHS and there's stuff on laserdisc that's not on DVD and might not ever be.

yeah, her parents are A/V nerds, and she turned out as one too. i think her dad once ran sound for paul mccartney, but i'm not 10% sure about that. he runs a sound equipment business out of their basement. but yeah, a/v nerds, lots of uncommon a/v equpiment, laserdisc player. she has willy wonka, too!

as for ebay, that's what justin did, he got his laserdisc player off of there too. i wouldnt mind having one myself, either.

Back