I`m here to assess your house....

chcr

Too cute for words
I hate being treated like a recalcitrant schoolboy. Especially when I've been actually acting like one. :lol:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
not officially. The deal is done, it'll just be a year before we actually 'do it'. Then is better for us and for the present owner.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It's a...2 storey mini Victorian (shoebox with peak roof as opposed to the rotunda/towery kind), attic with staircase just crying out to be a master suite, 2 bath, 3 bedroom, all the old trims and whatnot, REAL hardwood floors downstairs, um...basement that looks like something out of Amityville, um....on a lovely street with similar well-tended houses right near the lake and downtown.

I had pics but they too are gone. :(

mondomondo

paul_valaru said:
OY VEY!!! wrong thing to say. he asks me "so you don`t beleive in christ?" I say "nope" and it starts, how can you explain the millions of people who beleive (W.C. Fields) and PROOF (shit I thought the bible was a work of fiction written many years after this guys death, not that he was jotting down notes as he went along).

I would be pushing the guy out of my front door at that point. I don't put up that kind of sanctimonious bullshit anymore.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It was so amusing and surreal and Inky`s aliensmilie-like that we just let him go. I didn`t want it to end :circle:

Inkara1

Leslie said:
It was so amusing and surreal and Inky`s aliensmilie-like that we just let him go. I didn`t want it to end :circle:

annoyed_with_aliens.gif