I must tell ya´ll

the thought occurs it might be eaisier to specify who's not mean, the list might be shorter ;)

I think pad is the meanie for calling all of us mean :p

(and for not saying how pretty Nalani is :p )

Nalani didn't come see me or call me or nothing when she was just down the road from me...Nalani's pretty mean....and she's pretty ;)

unclehobart and fury were both within a few hours of me and didn't come see me either :( that's mean :p

Originally posted by alex
Nalani didn't come see me or call me or nothing when she was just down the road from me...Nalani's pretty mean....and she's pretty ;)

umm... there are tons of Old Folks Homes out where I was, pad ... which one are you in again?

You could have taken a plane and fly a "few kilometers" down to Mexico. :(

I know you're not mean, is just that you were doing a boring trip, and coming to Mexico would have screwed it. :D

Originally posted by Luis G
You could have taken a plane and fly a "few kilometers" down to Mexico. :(

I know you're not mean, is just that you were doing a boring trip, and coming to Mexico would have screwed it. :D

umm.. it wasn't as boring as you might think ... :cool:

Originally posted by alex
Nalani's pretty mean :p

aww hun ... your profile says you're from an Old Folks Home ... plus, think of it this way .. had I found you and visited, it may not have been good for your heart ;)

Originally posted by nalani
aww hun ... your profile says you're from an Old Folks Home ... plus, think of it this way .. had I found you and visited, it may not have been good for your heart ;)

What heart?

Back