I Need A Matrox Case Badge™

Toolbox™

You think anyone out there would be nice enough to snail-mail a Matrox case badge?

I need it for an old computer that I am trying to restore! Justinintime maybe? With the hundreds of computers you build every month, you think you could send me one? Or a few? Even Intel Penium III and Pentium II badges would be nice! I don't know what processor I'm planning on using yet.

I hope this thread is Off Topic! I would hate to be the first one to get my thread locked! :)

Cheers all,

Toolbox™

Bink

Hey, it's cool, we just need to trash it up a little Toolbox
1bluewinky.gif

fart.gif

fart_01.gif

throwup.gif

bootyshake.gif

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
wow, even krusty seems to have wandered into this place in a short amount of time...

wonder just how many of the old HWC members will make it here from time to time?

:cool:

Hi, Toolbox, i will see what i can do, don't do many matrox Machines ( ususally gamers i build for) or build PII and PIII's anymore, and ususally buy OEM processors when i do, if anyone knows where i can get that stuff in the UK i'll get some and send em to you!

now.. is this OT in an OT site? :D

Toolbox™

Thank you so much for even entertaining me on this.

Now I know Matrox cards are hard to come by, along with their badges. If you ever run across one, could you keep me in mind?

Cheers,

Toolbox™

Toolbox™

Originally posted by krusty
Hi Toolbox™ man... Hows married life treating you.

We want the full story since the wedding.

Not married yet... We had plans but Ina's pregnant now and the date we set is about the same time as the baby's due. :)

I'll keep you guys posted though... Thanks for asking!